ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pheno came through didn't it? :smoke:

We should all have at least 1 good breeding project for our lifetime. Wondering what's next. Thinking it will have something to do with Blueberry x DC.

DJ Short was talking about how these strains from antiquity such as thai and landrace Afghan are highly developed in their breeding programs and have more pronounced effects. I need to test this some more, but I put it off until later in the day beause its so medicinal. DC x BB is about 1.5-2 times stronger than SCC in some ways, I think, and tastes like medicinal cherry background to the blueberry.

Smoking some Early Skunk x Lebanese right now, this stuff is a winner! Very good hybrid combination and flavorful with a sharp skunky energetic terpene mix. Long lasting too. Flowers don't look that showy, but resin is good. Will get a pic up in a few. :smoke:

Brought a trailer load of wood to willy yesterday, so I gave him a half rick to a rick of wood. He was about out, and his hand limits him from doing much. If he's getting cold he's not going to heal. Took care of Willy this Christmas! They thanked me several times, very grateful folks.

The price has been paid, Jesus Christ, our Savior! :smoke:

full

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Its appropriate to have a little extra smoke. Its time to celebrate Christmas, and its cold and dark outside, the medicine helps knock the edge off. How much did you smoke? I will try and match you. I'm a couple hours delayed from you guys, so I have time to catch up! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i get to sample a few phenos of bubbegum x g13hp88 in a couple of weeks, and then the winning clone whenever they are ready .

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what a beat . like lou reed says, the first beat we hear is our female mothers heart beats

Man I love KRS ONE. That guy has some siKK riddems. What a gift to society! 50 More years of Hip Hop, still spittin the Spirit of truth! What a great genera of music! Keep hip hop, hip hop. :smoke:

september 11th . possibly the true date of yeshua of nazareths birth date . if he existed
full

Jesus was a man who really existed and is verifiable in the record according to several people at church over the years. But His birthday was likely in the spring.

The date of Dec. 25 was chosen I think to displace the pagan holiday traditions for the longest night of the year. Christ was sent to bring light to a dark world. Christ was sent to redeem a rebellious sinful people who are called by God's name. We need a Savior, the Word of grace and mercy in a time of need.

Matthew 5 NKJV

The Beatitudes​

5 And seeing the multitudes, He went up on a mountain, and when He was seated His disciples came to Him. 2 Then He opened His mouth and taught them, saying:

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
For they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
For they shall inherit the [a]earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
For they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
For they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
For they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
For they shall be called sons of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. 12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Believers Are Salt and Light​

13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.

14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

Christ Fulfills the Law​

17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. 18 For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one [b]jot or one [c]tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. 19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

Murder Begins in the Heart​

21 “You have heard that it was said to those [d]of old, ‘You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.’ 22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother [e]without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’[f] shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, [g]‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of [h]hell fire. 23 Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, 24 leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift. 25 Agree with your adversary quickly, while you are on the way with him, lest your adversary deliver you to the judge, the judge hand you over to the officer, and you be thrown into prison. 26 Assuredly, I say to you, you will by no means get out of there till you have paid the last penny.

Adultery in the Heart​

27 “You have heard that it was said [i]to those of old, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to [j]sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to [k]sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.

Marriage Is Sacred and Binding​

31 “Furthermore it has been said, ‘Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.’ 32 But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except [l]sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.

Jesus Forbids Oaths​

33 “Again you have heard that it was said to those of [m]old, ‘You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform your oaths to the Lord.’ 34 But I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God’s throne; 35 nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. 36 Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black. 37 But let [n]your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.

Go the Second Mile​

38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.’ 39 But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. 40 If anyone wants to sue you and take away your tunic, let him have your cloak also. 41 And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two. 42 Give to him who asks you, and from him who wants to borrow from you do not turn away.

Love Your Enemies​

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 [o]But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet your [p]brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the [q]tax collectors do so? 48 Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

Some years ago a theory based on the Star of Bethlehem by some astronomers was widely publicized. According to them it was in June.

But seems like there are many theories based on all kinds of "evidence": April, June, August, September... Only thing in common seems to be that it wasn't in December. :D A 4th century pope came up with this.

So a 1700-year-old tradition still and a fine enough time to celebrate. In my opinion things like date of birth aren't really important, the message is.

yeah exactly . nobody knows . people pretend they know absolute truth , but it is never the case . i just like throwing the odd spanner in here and there to keep myself on my toes

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Still reading through the Scribes and Scripture book on the history of the Holy Bible. Will let you know what their findings are. :smoke:

Regardless, the Word of life in the Holy Scriptures declares the work of the Spirit of the Living God. The judgement of God shows you his presence, and the heavens declare His eternal glory.

By faith we stand. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Characteristics of the Bombay Cat​

Cats are known for being independent, but it seems Bombay cats missed the memo. Bombays make lovely pets, craving human company and even venturing into Velcro cat territory.1 If you work long hours away from home or travel a lot, then a Bombay might not be the best choice. They simply need too much interaction and will get depressed if left alone.

Because they are outgoing and sociable, Bombays will greet strangers with curious interest and are happy to play with kids as long as they are gentle.1 Bombays even get along with friendly dogs and other cats, especially when raised together.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sledding hills are still a hot spot, you can always go hiking. I'm fine with just a dusting to decorate things. As long as the sun comes out every once in a while I'm good with whatever. I like the cold, just not the wind and cold. :smoke: