What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So should I make my own garlic olive oil? Do you crush garlic on olive oil and heat for a few minutes?

shiva82

i would just sauted some garlic in normal olive oil in a pan light and gentle without burning , and drizzle on a spoonful of the infused oil, if you like smokey burn the garlic more but best to just sautee. making your own infused oil takes a few days. add some chilli flakes too.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If it is similar to the actual lavender plant terpenes, would be a wonderful one to smoke. Would probably have some therapeutic oils.

Thankfully people have collected and saved these strains before they were lost to the era of prohibition.

Can't really put it into words, but I am pretty pissed about the loss of genetic diversity and breeding work done throughout all of history which has been lost due to the prohibition.

shiva82

if making garlic bread. traditionay you toast or grill the bread, and rub the dry toast with a blanched clove of garlic like a grater , and then oil on top. other people prefer garlic butters. a few different methods to use garlic on pizzas and breads

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I bet oil would be much more flavorful. Minced dehydrated onion is not that great, and garlic made the same way would have less flavor than fresh or oil made with fresh.

goingrey

how happy are you with your beldia goingrey?
The Beldia dry sift gets me super lifted without any paranoia or negative thoughts I really enjoy it.

b.jpg