What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Media is promiting the issue of reform, however they are still misrepresenting it to prolong the issue. They all cite the one vocal man Kieth Johnson as a supporting voice, but no effort to have other voices such as doctors explaining the benefits. No voice from the local prosecuting office where Indianapolis, capitol city, has made cannabis the lowest law enforcement priority. See who this goes? Media is up to something, its no good.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Meda shows the owner of a synthetic THC and hemp oil bar in the city. They make every effort to promote the cannabis abuser stereotypes and the storyline of propaganda, while they minimize the facts surrounding cannabis itself.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But the media all promote this piece of work, bred for the specific purpose of prohibition.

1702753162581.jpeg

Brock Patterson, director of government affairs for the Indiana Prosecuting Attorneys Council.

Completely out of step with the capitol of Indianapolis' Prosecutor's office the largest in the state which has made cannabis the lowest law enforcement priority!

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guerilla glue breeder just passed away last year, Kaleb at Humboldt CSI was donating proceeds to the family.

Wonder what wookie is? Sounds like it is from Cookies Company.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those are running pretty good for 4 weeks! Can't wait to hear how it is with the first tester! Sour smell at this stage is a good sign of high terpene content!

shiva82

Guerilla glue breeder just passed away last year, Kaleb at Humboldt CSI was donating proceeds to the family.

Wonder what wookie is? Sounds like it is from Cookies Company.
bodhi has nothing to do with that grouop as far i'm aware . i think it is his own lavender based creation. he selected a male number 15 as the stud. non dominant stud

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm a big fan of garlic by the way. I will put a couple different types on my pot pie pizzas. Would it need to be roasted first before putting fresh on the pizza?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I know who Wookie is, the bigfoot looking character that tries to talk but only growels. My big dog, Wiley, sounds like Wookie sometimes.

Cool I thought I recognized the strain Lavender. A Bodhi hybrid crossed with GG#4 would be a Space Monkey! Subscribed on that one I'm, sold on it already! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm just so taken back having the media trying to look like they are on our side with cannabis, something isn't right here.... :smoke: