What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

there is still a niche market for soapbar , they won't smoke hash without the formula lol . mainly older generations that once had good hash and some how got tricked a long the way to accepting shite

shiva82

i have a friend who rings me maybe once a year and asks me if i know anyone that can get soapbar . i always tell him no, its bad for him and i can give him real hash he always refuses as it is too strong so i span him a batch of low grade. all debris and leaf , and tried pressing it best i could and gave it him for free. he was happy with that lol

goingrey

i have a friend who rings me maybe once a year and asks me if i know anyone that can get soapbar . i always tell him no, its bad for him and i can give him real hash he always refuses as it is too strong so i span him a batch of low grade. all debris and leaf , and tried pressing it best i could and gave it him for free. he was happy with that lol
I kinda like my second run many hours in the drum hash as well. It's not too strong but the contaminant is bud so it's clean hehe.

exoticrobotic

i have a friend who rings me maybe once a year and asks me if i know anyone that can get soapbar . i always tell him no, its bad for him

I've had hash from Morocco that came as soap bar slabs stacked in wooden boxes.

It's still some of the best hash i ever had along with some Manali smuggled back from old hippies.

All that was from Bristol. There is a massive hash smoking old community there.

You can visit a pub there and find all sorts of exotic hashes on the floor :rasta: :ROFLMAO: :dance013:

shiva82

I kinda like my second run many hours in the drum hash as well. It's not too strong but the contaminant is bud so it's clean hehe.
yeah, just like that . it still blows my friends head off. i sometimes tell him. maybe he does not like cannabis. hence why he wants soap bar. he smokes real stuff and his head falls off

shiva82

I've had hash from Morocco that came as soap bar slabs stacked in wooden boxes.

It's still some of the best hash i ever had along with some Manali smuggled back from old hippies.

All that was from Bristol. There is a massive hash smoking old community there.

You can visit a pub there and find all sorts of exotic hashes on the floor :rasta: :ROFLMAO: :dance013:
many blocks are premium . majority is for the soap market . well it used to be. not any longer. but yeah . many slabs are amazing

shiva82

i imagine cloneman has some great insight into the hash hippy market before soapbar came on the scene in the uk. they had to travel , but customs was much easier

shiva82

a spike in uk phychosis n the u.k late 90s i put down to people mixing government tobacco with soap bar hash and smoking that day in day out , scewed up reports and records and any form of accuracy

shiva82

at school i remember a boy sold a girl a dehydrated slug as a piece of hash and he rolled her a joint with it and she smoked it and said fuck all. school kids man . i was horrible back then too .