What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
My son is a better liar than i was.

He makes me question my version of events even when i know i'm right.
sometimes you just cant be mad at them. haha
in my generation we used to get smacked by our parents, you coulnt really come out with some smart lies.
nowadays with my kid its like were openly discussing things, if shes passionate enough to sell me a lie, i'll buy it and appreciate the effort lol

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
just got a letter from my landlord.
the rent for the next year has been reduced.
by exactly 1 €cent per month, after VAT.
i'm gonna celebrate, not exactly sure how.
saving less than 10 cents a year.
i could double that by finding 10 cents on the street.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

Psalm 46 NKJV

God the Refuge of His People and Conqueror of the Nations​

To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of the sons of Korah. A Song for Alamoth.​

46 God is our refuge and strength,
A[a] very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear,
Even though the earth be removed,
And though the mountains be carried into the [b]midst of the sea;
3 Though its waters roar and be troubled,
Though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah

4 There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God,
The holy place of the [c]tabernacle of the Most High.
5 God is in the midst of her, she shall not be [d]moved;
God shall help her, just [e]at the break of dawn.
6 The nations raged, the kingdoms were moved;
He uttered His voice, the earth melted.

7 The Lord of hosts is with us;
The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah

8 Come, behold the works of the Lord,
Who has made desolations in the earth.
9 He makes wars cease to the end of the earth;
He breaks the bow and cuts the spear in two;
He burns the chariot in the fire.

10 Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!

11 The Lord of hosts is with us;
The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah

Psalm 47 NKJV

Praise to God, the Ruler of the Earth​

To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of the sons of Korah.​

47 Oh, clap your hands, all you peoples!
Shout to God with the voice of triumph!
2 For the Lord Most High is awesome;
He is a great King over all the earth.
3 He will subdue the peoples under us,
And the nations under our feet.
4 He will choose our inheritance for us,
The excellence of Jacob whom He loves. Selah

5 God has gone up with a shout,
The Lord with the sound of a trumpet.
6 Sing praises to God, sing praises!
Sing praises to our King, sing praises!
7 For God is the King of all the earth;
Sing praises with understanding.

8 God reigns over the nations;
God sits on His holy throne.
9 The princes of the people have gathered together,
The people of the God of Abraham.
For the shields of the earth belong to God;
He is greatly exalted.

Psalm 48 NKJV

The Glory of God in Zion​

A Song. A Psalm of the sons of Korah.​

48 Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised
In the city of our God,
In His holy mountain.
2 Beautiful in [a]elevation,
The joy of the whole earth,
Is Mount Zion on the sides of the north,
The city of the great King.
3 God is in her palaces;
He is known as her refuge.

4 For behold, the kings assembled,
They passed by together.
5 They saw it, and so they marveled;
They were troubled, they hastened away.
6 Fear took hold of them there,
And pain, as of a woman in birth pangs,
7 As when You break the ships of Tarshish
With an east wind.

8 As we have heard,
So we have seen
In the city of the Lord of hosts,
In the city of our God:
God will establish it forever. Selah

9 We have thought, O God, on Your lovingkindness,
In the midst of Your temple.
10 According to Your name, O God,
So is Your praise to the ends of the earth;
Your right hand is full of righteousness.
11 Let Mount Zion rejoice,
Let the daughters of Judah be glad,
Because of Your judgments.

12 Walk about Zion,
And go all around her.
Count her towers;
13 Mark well her bulwarks;
Consider her palaces;
That you may tell it to the generation following.
14 For this is God,
Our God forever and ever;
He will be our guide
[b]Even to death.

John 14 NKJV

The Way, the Truth, and the Life​

14 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many [a]mansions; if it were not so, [b]I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

The Father Revealed​

7 “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him.”

8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”

9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works. 11 Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

The Answered Prayer​

12 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. 13 And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you [c]ask anything in My name, I will do it.

Jesus Promises Another Helper​

15 “If you love Me, [d]keep My commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another [e]Helper, that He may abide with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. 18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

Indwelling of the Father and the Son​

19 “A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also. 20 At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. 21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and [f]manifest Myself to him.”

22 Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, “Lord, how is it that You will manifest Yourself to us, and not to the world?”

23 Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. 24 He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me.

The Gift of His Peace​

25 “These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. 26 But the [g]Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 28 You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because [h]I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.

29 “And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe. 30 I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me. 31 But that the world may know that I love the Father, and as the Father gave Me commandment, so I do. Arise, let us go from here.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Sure God leaves some things to chance to allow us the freedom to make choices, but the Lord our God IS soverign over all creation. His perfect design always provides a way back to Him and the truth. All the credit and glory goes to God who bring us out of our mother's womb. He provides the way even though we may not be aware of it.

Hebrews 1 NKJV

God’s Supreme Revelation​

1 God, who [a]at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the [b]worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had [c]by Himself [d]purged [e]our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

The Son Exalted Above Angels​

5 For to which of the angels did He ever say:

“You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You”?
And again:

“I will be to Him a Father,
And He shall be to Me a Son”?

6 But when He again brings the firstborn into the world, He says:

“Let all the angels of God worship Him.”

7 And of the angels He says:

“Who makes His angels spirits
And His ministers a flame of fire.”

8 But to the Son He says:

“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A [f]scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”

10 And:

“You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth,
And the heavens are the work of Your hands.
11 They will perish, but You remain;
And they will all grow old like a garment;
12 Like a cloak You will fold them up,
And they will be changed.
But You are the same,
And Your years will not fail.”

13 But to which of the angels has He ever said:

“Sit at My right hand,
Till I make Your enemies Your footstool”?

14 Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats one of the issues with the indicas. You can only smoke so much because you'll fall asleep. Sativas are great, more forgiving and they can take you all the way to the moon if you're up for the ride.

Ex used to call my indicas "Black death". She would get too stony on some of these plants. Good to have a lat night smoke though. Indicas are good for reducing anxiety as well.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does that bottomshelf haze (cheese x OTH) have much indica influence as a hybrid or does it smoke like a haze? Sounds good, I love the tastey ones that you can hit a few times without being too overwhelmed.

shiva82

Does that bottomshelf haze (cheese x OTH) have much indica influence as a hybrid or does it smoke like a haze? Sounds good, I love the tastey ones that you can hit a few times without being too overwhelmed.
it smokes like columbian . nothing like european haze hybrids and different to tom hills thai haze and different lines to others. they all have different effects . i would say old timer dominates any hybrid when an oldtimer male is used . so it does have oldtimer effects but they may be different to what you expect. the columbian influence carries some body to it and introspective nature . gets you up in ways but not electric like thai sativa .

with the cheese combination it offers a full spectrum effect to me . this pheno does anyway. maybe the others will be different

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is OTH pretty uniform? How many of those have you grown out? Thai sativa influences the blueberry and I think it made it through to the DC x BB F1 giving it some electric up power. You can take couple tokes on a pipe in the evening, then the next morning its still just as potent and has an energizing fresh feel to it. Although smoke enough in the evening and its effective for sleep aid.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please keep my miniature daschund in your thoughts and prayers. She had to be taken to the Emergency center veterinarian yesterday because of what I thought was a digestive issue to food sensetivity. Turns out, she has a bulging/ruptured disk in her spine near her neck. They gave her a shot of a morphine derivitive and she feels much better this morning.

This is a make or break time for her life. She needs to chill for 4-6 weeks to fully heal it up or it could possibly need surgery (25% chance).

Gave her a 0.5 ML of 250 mg CBD with beef flavor. She likes CBD hemp oil thankfully! :smoke:

She wouldn't take the prescription drugs. Will try again at lunch. Good dog! :smoke:

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Please keep my miniature daschund in your thoughts and prayers. She had to be taken to the Emergency center veterinarian yesterday because of what I thought was a digestive issue to food sensetivity. Turns out, she has a bulging/ruptured disk in her spine near her neck. They gave her a shot of a morphine derivitive and she feels much better this morning.

This is a make or break time for her life. She needs to chill for 4-6 weeks to fully heal it up or it could possibly need surgery (25% chance).

Gave her a 0.5 ML of 250 mg CBD with beef flavor. She likes CBD hemp oil thankfully! :smoke:

She wouldn't take the prescription drugs. Will try again at lunch. Good dog! :smoke:
If you have to give her pills and she keeps spitting them out, you can either wrap them one by one in ham, or other minced meat, or also you can push the pill into her throat with your thumb. It may sound a little harsh but it's really not that hard.

Best of luck for you and your doggy.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, I've got some chicken to cook up, she loves chicken, but wasn't hungry for it last night. Will be ready at lunch. Have 4 pills to give twice a day!!! CBD she likes though, thankfully. That will help out.

With her neck pain, will be difficult to pop the pill in her throat with her head back. Have to hide it in treats. Going to have to watch the fat content as well because she is at winter weight of 20 lbs and excess weight will make it more likely for spinal issues later on.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Sativa Candy Chunk

They just asked on Shine.FM radio. What will you give Jesus for His birthday this year?

Jesus said its better to give than to receive. Let your joy be full, in the Lord. :smoke:

shiva82

what is the pill for ? pain and discomfort ? hope he recovers fast . my mother has the advanced form of arthritis i suffer from and she had her first mri scan in 20 years on her spine and its full of micro fractures . no wonder she is in pain when she ploughing the field ... they going to use some form of cement like injections into her spine to solidify the regions with breaks

Latest posts

Latest posts