What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i think ive read that like 20 percent of caucasian people are sensitive to cannabis and i'm pretty sure i'm one of them.
just like asians who have trouble handling alcohol. maybe less brutal.
but on the other hand, i cant really build up a tolerance, especially now compared to my younger days, and every bud is special and nuanced in its own way.
i think this group of people is totally ignored by the market.
i'm pretty sure i could come up with stuff that i would be able to enjoy in pure form.
and one day i will, i'm pretty sure of that.
everybody selects for the 80 percent of the market and has probably always done so. and thats great for a lot of folks :)

i hope one day i can have my own heirloom stuff. jaquesbud. tasty mild happy euphoric relaxing clearheaded bud.
i'm sure most people wouldnt want to touch that shit with a stick but what do i care haha
at least its pure and not diluted with whatever, may it be formula or tobacco or whatever

exoticrobotic

we all have a histamine response to ganja, just varying degrees

I used to sneeze a lot when skunk was first available to buy. I always thought it was cos of stray pollen.

i started at 11 years old with few breaks. i would be a good specimen to dissect and study

That's early bro I started late at 15.

I'm currently having to hide my smoke so my 13yr old son doesn't nab it.

He says he hasn't had any of it but i know he has cos i'm a sniffer dog. I found where he hid it in his room hahaha. I shoulda written him a note :rasta: he still denies it.

shiva82

I used to sneeze a lot when skunk was first available to buy. I always thought it was cos of stray pollen.

That's early bro I started late at 16.

I'm currently having to hide my smoke so my 13yr old son doesn't nab it.

He says he hasn't had any of it but i know he has cos i'm a sniffer dog. I found where he hid it in his room hahaha. I shoulda written him a note :rasta: he still denies it.
yeah , too early . i blame my mates elder brothers giving us bong hits on the weekends . we would use anything at that age. steal and drink alcohol , cigs etc

exoticrobotic

yeah , too early . i blame my mates elder brothers giving us bong hits on the weekends . we would use anything at that age. steal and drink alcohol , cigs etc

Yeah me too, i used to pick the lock of my old man's drinks' cabinet and nick his bacardi and top it back up with water when i was 12.

I woulda nicked his weed aswell if he'd smoked.

My son comes back from his mates house all bleary eyed and won't look me in the eye as he shuffles quickly to his room.

Textbook early blazin.

tutt tutt :ROFLMAO:

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
we all have a histamine response to ganja, just varying degrees
yeah but i think its more than that, the endocannabinoid systems are different from person to person.
i'm just doing guesswork but when people say that the weed of yore was so different, and had no ceiling, it was of different potency.
you can see in all the cbd varieties that theres some kind of balance between the cannabinoids, if you turn up the thc the cbd goes down and vice versa in kind of fixed relation to each other. might as well be the same with other cannabinoids terpenes and whatnot.
of course i could be wrong and i might not be wired for cannabis eventually.
or the whole western world is selecting their plants against my personal endocannabinoid system.
its like sometimes i wanna have a beer, and people would not understand and just tell me to put a bunch of soda in my whiskey.