What's new

Shiva Grows

GreenestBasterd

Off to the Christmas party, where it’s fancy small portions of food, plenty alcohol and cheap coke!
IMG_6990.jpeg

A couple of secret agents in the back pocket and I’m set…

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
listened to the latest episode of the shaping fire podcast because they had jeff nordahl of jade nectar farms on.
jeff and his crew apparently grow 300 different landraces outdoors in santa cruz. very interesting and intriguing.
if it wasnt for the host shango los... man theres not a single episode that doesnt make me want to bitchslap that man. the corporate speakers type, ew.

goingrey

listened to the latest episode of the shaping fire podcast because they had jeff nordahl of jade nectar farms on.
jeff and his crew apparently grow 300 different landraces outdoors in santa cruz. very interesting and intriguing.
if it wasnt for the host shango los... man theres not a single episode that doesnt make me want to bitchslap that man. the corporate speakers type, ew.
Sounds interesting, I'll have a listen.

DaEarl73

@pipeline i'm also curious about the deep chunk. ive heard bodhi and heavy dayze talk about it on the potcast saying its some kind of jurassic afghan, super inbred, and apparently it turns almost everything its crossed to into deep chunk. i hear the effects can be very lovely, super relaxing and mellow, warm blanket type, but the flavour is supposed to be very lackluster.
i'd love to have some seeds in my fridge...
i wonder what would happen if someone crossed deep chunk to oldtimers haze.
dubi said OTH is like 200 percent sativa, if you cross it with an indica the results come out 100 percent sativa, haha very funny.
so DC x OTH would be like a clash of the titans.
Mathematic Genius! Hahahaha the rest sounds interesting!
in the uk we call all papers rizla because we are simple
we used to call all papers rips. From the paper rolls

shiva82

mr bean had gone out and not left me a key in the usual spot. then he rings me to say wait and his wife will be over.. after i had left . bean will have to wait until monday . change of plan . i get high instead today and do work at home

exoticrobotic

I love eggs but i dont shit for a few days so nowadays i stay away.

Occasionally i'll gorge on them in some form most often cake and then not shit for a week.

Actually I love cold egg and home made mayo on white toast.

Not the smell if someone else has an egg sarnie :ROFLMAO:

shiva82

I love eggs but i dont shit for a few days so nowadays i stay away.

Occasionally i'll gorge on them in some form most often cake and then not shit for a week.

Actually I love cold egg and home made mayo on white toast.

Not the smell if someone else has an egg sarnie :ROFLMAO:
i can't use cardboard straws either. certain textures and temperatures of content effect how i feel. i'm a weirdo

shiva82

when they send me to gulag they will be using a.i to scan my thread to engineer my nightmare meal. cold egg with cardboard knife and forks

Latest posts

Latest posts