What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i don't know i'm quite partial to a canavore meal and beautiful ladies with ample breasts serving me my meal

hard to decide

maybe the cold coiled egg and carboard knife and fork is more pleasureable

goingrey

Tried the legal CBD hash I bought a couple months ago again. Realized why it has such a bad taste.. It tastes like when you have a seed in your joint! They must have sieved a bunch of ground seeded hemp flowers to make it. Such a shame.

shiva82

Tried the legal CBD hash I bought a couple months ago again. Realized why it has such a bad taste.. It tastes like when you have a seed in your joint! They must have sieved a bunch of ground seeded hemp flowers to make it. Such a shame.
seed husk concentrate . i wonder if any toxins are found in the seed case that would be concentrated

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
ive heard an oldtimer say in an interview that the british dealers were mixing in fishmeal to the hash back in the day...
didnt you say it smelled fishy too?
basterds haha

goingrey

seed husk concentrate . i wonder if any toxins are found in the seed case that would be concentrated
Hemp seeds when eaten are good for you from what I understand even the husk is some often much needed fiber. But when burned that terrible taste and feel of the smoke can't be anything but toxic IMO.

ive heard an oldtimer say in an interview that the british dealers were mixing in fishmeal to the hash back in the day...
basterds haha
Yep... Well fish is good eaten too haha. Not gonna smoke this shit a third time.

exoticrobotic

never trust the state

Haha, i read that as slate.

basterds haha

A lot of hash was proper dodgy, some soap bar just basic formula no hash..

But a lot of hashes were amazing, the harder Maroc/Paki blacks, red seals.

I even enjoyed the cheap golf ball and mirror press.

It was stroooong

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
btw @goingrey i had a very similar experience with the legal hhc hash.
burnt seeds is a good description, it smelled a little fishy too, like a stale hemp seed would with the fats in it and whatnot.
i'm pretty sure theyre heating/pressing entire plants into extracts to add to the odd trichome heads and stalks....
you can buy these extracts wholesale by the liter i think...

goingrey

btw @goingrey i had a very similar experience with the legal hhc hash.
burnt seeds is a good description, it smelled a little fishy too, like a stale hemp seed would with the fats in it and whatnot.
i'm pretty sure theyre heating/pressing entire plants into extracts to add to the odd trichome heads and stalks....
you can buy these extracts wholesale by the liter i think...
What kind of high did the HHC hash have?

shiva82

Haha, i read that as slate.

A lot of hash was proper dodgy, some soap bar just basic formula no hash..

But a lot of hashes were amazing, the harder Maroc/Paki blacks, red seals.

I even enjoyed the cheap golf ball and mirror press.

It was stroooong
that formula stuff is what they mix the lowest grade hash with . the formula on its own is strange . i remember seeing some . looks like fake hash too . beeswax henna coffee grinds and all kinds of shit

shiva82

the only fishy smell i have come across is the spray they use for 'amnesia' terps . raw it smells fishy . i unloaded a container once that smelt the same

exoticrobotic

that formula stuff is what they mix the lowest grade hash with . the formula on its own is strange . i remember seeing some . looks like fake hash too . beeswax henna coffee grinds and all kinds of shit

I was offered some for £8/eighth, smelled weirdly recognisable but no high to it.

beeswax henna coffee grinds and all kinds of shit

Yeah. The exact recipe was posted up years ago on ukcultivator

A lot of the UK soapbar probably contained these ingredients but with some actual hash added aswell.

shiva82

I was offered some for £8/eighth, smelled weirdly recognisable but no high to it.

Yeah. The exact recipe was posted up years ago on ukcultivator

A lot of the soapbar probably contained these ingredients but with some actual hash added aswell.
yeah , the uk crooks take it to morocco and they insist the farmers mix it with the low grade as a binder. the formula is produced in liverpool in the 90s

Latest posts

Latest posts