What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

last reefer of the evening , a rizla paper soaked in bottomshelf haze sauce filled with bottomshelf haze. sticky trying to roll it .irie

Attachments

• IMG_0112.JPG
    IMG_0112.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0113.JPG
    IMG_0113.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 33

So Hai

Let me know if you guys know where to get REGULAR seed of original DJ Short Blueberry. Interested in that one too, but Dutch Passion only offers feminized seed of it.
Jbcseeds and neptuneseedbank both carry dj short / old world genetics, and kwikseeds carry a repro to f5 of what they call basqueberry.

GreenestBasterd

my sister used to play this in her 1 litre red fiesta when she would take me to school . she thought she was bad. great track. fond memories
That’s quality!
Pulling up at the school gates like a true raver!
We used to rinse tape packs and pirate radio in my mates tiny red corsa…
Good old days.

GreenestBasterd

in addition to a healthy supper that my woman made i treated myself to this here. two schlices of toasted white bread with 4 slices of cheese in between, topped with mayo, hot ketchup and homemade habanero hot sauce.
as a tribute to shivas pizza somehow.
yeah, what? what!?
View attachment 18932835
you only live once maybe
Good man!
I often make “lazy man’s” cheese on toast.
Toast two bits of bread, chuck on a plate and add cheese, now the best part, chuck it in the microwave and do a couple of 20sec burst until the cheese melts and done!

I also top it with saracha.

Old Piney

Good man!
I often make “lazy man’s” cheese on toast.
Toast two bits of bread, chuck on a plate and add cheese, now the best part, chuck it in the microwave and do a couple of 20sec burst until the cheese melts and done!

I also top it with saracha.
Been doing that for year's lol. It helps if you can think ahead just a little to leave the cheese out a bit to warm, then throw it together quick after the toast with just a 10sec blast to keep the toast crispy

Latest posts

Latest posts