What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

space monkey . she will be getting moved to under the 315 watt cdm soon . the peach oz x leb f2 can have the 150 watt led to itself

Attachments

• IMG_0107.JPG
    IMG_0107.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0103.JPG
    IMG_0103.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0104.JPG
    IMG_0104.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 24

shiva82

looking forward to working at mr beans tomorrow . he is the craziest man i know . i told him i be there at 9 am. he tells me that he does not want to hear my life story mid way me speaking, and hangs up . legend

goingrey

@goingrey i'm really curious about the nepal mist. i think it has the lost nepal kathmandu in it that dubi was so in love with. wild strawberry aromas and such.
paired with the old kali mist, man it sounds pretty nice.
i remember the kali mist from back in the day, really good herb for my head.
Yo goingrey! In that case don’t forget to take cuttings!
Yeah it's the strawberry incense aroma and unique high mentioned in the description that sold me on it, and the resistance to all kinds of issues. Also kinda interesting historically being the first ACE strain, though that was an F1 hybrid and this one is F3.

Might not exactly be keeper mom material being long flowering but low potency, we'll see.

No signs of life from the fifth one yet. I don't need five but I want at least one girl..

goingrey

Let me know if you guys know where to get REGULAR seed of original DJ Short Blueberry. Interested in that one too, but Dutch Passion only offers feminized seed of it.

Also other shops listed on the bottom of his site djgenetics.com.

shiva82

after some adjustment. the space monkey under the 315 watt cdm , and the peach oz x leb f2 under the 150 watt now. they will both love the increase in photons

Attachments

• IMG_0108.JPG
    IMG_0108.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0109.JPG
    IMG_0109.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 25

shiva82

i pressed 0.3 of bottom shelf haze to test if it would yield much at all, being a sativa. no filter used , just a 0.3 nug pressed into a mini puck . a decent dab of bottomshelfhaze flower rosin

Attachments

• IMG_0110.JPG
    IMG_0110.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 23