What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

half a day job today but a bit awkward . tomorrow i'm back working at mr beans house aka uncle fester . all my material references have silly names. the lady always laughs reading out my material debts to me each month

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

full

Psalm 49 NKJV

The Confidence of the Foolish​

To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of the sons of Korah.​

49 Hear this, all peoples;
Give ear, all inhabitants of the world,
2 Both low and high,
Rich and poor together.
3 My mouth shall speak wisdom,
And the meditation of my heart shall give understanding.
4 I will incline my ear to a proverb;
I will disclose my [a]dark saying on the harp.

5 Why should I fear in the days of evil,
When the iniquity at my heels surrounds me?
6 Those who trust in their wealth
And boast in the multitude of their riches,
7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother,
Nor give to God a ransom for him—
8 For the redemption of their souls is costly,
And it shall cease forever—
9 That he should continue to live eternally,
And not [b]see the Pit.

10 For he sees wise men die;
Likewise the fool and the senseless person perish,
And leave their wealth to others.
11 [c]Their inner thought is that their houses will last forever,
Their dwelling places to all generations;
They call their lands after their own names.
12 Nevertheless man, though in honor, does not [d]remain;
He is like the beasts that perish.

13 This is the way of those who are foolish,
And of their posterity who approve their sayings. Selah
14 Like sheep they are laid in the grave;
Death shall feed on them;
The upright shall have dominion over them in the morning;
And their beauty shall be consumed in [e]the grave, far from their dwelling.
15 But God will redeem my soul from the power of [f]the grave,
For He shall receive me. Selah

16 Do not be afraid when one becomes rich,
When the glory of his house is increased;
17 For when he dies he shall carry nothing away;
His glory shall not descend after him.
18 Though while he lives he blesses himself
(For men will praise you when you do well for yourself),
19 He shall go to the generation of his fathers;
They shall never see light.[g]
20 A man who is in honor, yet does not understand,
Is like the beasts that perish.

Psalm 50 NKJV

God the Righteous Judge​

A Psalm of Asaph.​

50 The Mighty One, God the Lord,
Has spoken and called the earth
From the rising of the sun to its going down.
2 Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty,
God will shine forth.
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silent;
A fire shall devour before Him,
And it shall be very tempestuous all around Him.

4 He shall call to the heavens from above,
And to the earth, that He may judge His people:
5 “Gather My saints together to Me,
Those who have [a]made a covenant with Me by sacrifice.”
6 Let the heavens declare His righteousness,
For God Himself is Judge. Selah

7 “Hear, O My people, and I will speak,
O Israel, and I will testify against you;
I am God, your God!
8 I will not [b]rebuke you for your sacrifices
Or your burnt offerings,
Which are continually before Me.
9 I will not take a bull from your house,
Nor goats out of your folds.
10 For every beast of the forest is Mine,
And the cattle on a thousand hills.
11 I know all the birds of the mountains,
And the wild beasts of the field are Mine.

12 “If I were hungry, I would not tell you;
For the world is Mine, and all its fullness.
13 Will I eat the flesh of bulls,
Or drink the blood of goats?
14 Offer to God thanksgiving,
And pay your vows to the Most High.
15 Call upon Me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.”

16 But to the wicked God says:
“What right have you to declare My statutes,
Or take My covenant in your mouth,
17 Seeing you hate instruction
And cast My words behind you?
18 When you saw a thief, you consented[c] with him,
And have been a partaker with adulterers.
19 You give your mouth to evil,
And your tongue frames deceit.
20 You sit and speak against your brother;
You slander your own mother’s son.
21 These things you have done, and I kept silent;
You thought that I was altogether like you;
But I will rebuke you,
And set them in order before your eyes.

22 “Now consider this, you who forget God,
Lest I tear you in pieces,
And there be none to deliver:
23 Whoever offers praise glorifies Me;
And to him who orders his conduct aright
I will show the salvation of God.”

Psalm 51 NKJV

A Prayer of Repentance​

To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David when Nathan the prophet went to him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba.​

51 Have mercy upon me, O God,
According to Your lovingkindness;
According to the multitude of Your tender mercies,
Blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
And cleanse me from my sin.

3 For I acknowledge my transgressions,
And my sin is always before me.
4 Against You, You only, have I sinned,
And done this evil in Your sight—
That You may be found just [a]when You speak,
And blameless when You judge.

5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
And in sin my mother conceived me.
6 Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts,
And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.

7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8 Make me hear joy and gladness,
That the bones You have broken may rejoice.
9 Hide Your face from my sins,
And blot out all my iniquities.

10 Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me away from Your presence,
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.

12 Restore to me the joy of Your salvation,
And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.
13 Then I will teach transgressors Your ways,
And sinners shall be converted to You.

14 Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God,
The God of my salvation,
And my tongue shall sing aloud of Your righteousness.
15 O Lord, open my lips,
And my mouth shall show forth Your praise.
16 For You do not desire sacrifice, or else I would give it;
You do not delight in burnt offering.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit,
A broken and a contrite heart—
These, O God, You will not despise.

18 Do good in Your good pleasure to Zion;
Build the walls of Jerusalem.
19 Then You shall be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness,
With burnt offering and whole burnt offering;
Then they shall offer bulls on Your altar.

Jesus Washes the Disciples’ Feet​

13 Now before the Feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour had come that He should depart from this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end.

2 And [a]supper being ended, the devil having already put it into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, to betray Him, 3 Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, and that He had come from God and was going to God, 4 rose from supper and laid aside His garments, took a towel and girded Himself. 5 After that, He poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples’ feet, and to wipe them with the towel with which He was girded. 6 Then He came to Simon Peter. And Peter said to Him, “Lord, are You washing my feet?”

7 Jesus answered and said to him, “What I am doing you do not understand now, but you will know after this.”

8 Peter said to Him, “You shall never wash my feet!”

Jesus answered him, “If I do not wash you, you have no part with Me.”

9 Simon Peter said to Him, “Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head!”

10 Jesus said to him, “He who is bathed needs only to wash his feet, but is completely clean; and you are clean, but not all of you.” 11 For He knew who would betray Him; therefore He said, “You are not all clean.”

12 So when He had washed their feet, taken His garments, and sat down again, He said to them, “Do you [b]know what I have done to you? 13 You call Me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am. 14 If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet. 15 For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you. 16 Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him. 17 If you know these things, blessed are you if you do them.

Jesus Identifies His Betrayer​

18 “I do not speak concerning all of you. I know whom I have chosen; but that the Scripture may be fulfilled, ‘He who eats [c]bread with Me has lifted up his heel against Me.’ 19 Now I tell you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe that I am He. 20 Most assuredly, I say to you, he who receives whomever I send receives Me; and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.”

21 When Jesus had said these things, He was troubled in spirit, and testified and said, “Most assuredly, I say to you, one of you will betray Me.” 22 Then the disciples looked at one another, perplexed about whom He spoke.

23 Now there was [d]leaning on Jesus’ bosom one of His disciples, whom Jesus loved. 24 Simon Peter therefore motioned to him to ask who it was of whom He spoke.

25 Then, leaning [e]back on Jesus’ breast, he said to Him, “Lord, who is it?”

26 Jesus answered, “It is he to whom I shall give a piece of bread when I have dipped it.” And having dipped the bread, He gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon. 27 Now after the piece of bread, Satan entered him. Then Jesus said to him, “What you do, do quickly.” 28 But no one at the table knew for what reason He said this to him. 29 For some thought, because Judas had the money box, that Jesus had said to him, “Buy those things we need for the feast,” or that he should give something to the poor.

30 Having received the piece of bread, he then went out immediately. And it was night.

The New Commandment​

31 So, when he had gone out, Jesus said, “Now the Son of Man is glorified, and God is glorified in Him. 32 If God is glorified in Him, God will also glorify Him in Himself, and glorify Him immediately. 33 Little children, I shall be with you a little while longer. You will seek Me; and as I said to the Jews, ‘Where I am going, you cannot come,’ so now I say to you. 34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Jesus Predicts Peter’s Denial​

36 Simon Peter said to Him, “Lord, where are You going?”

Jesus answered him, “Where I am going you cannot follow Me now, but you shall follow Me afterward.”

37 Peter said to Him, “Lord, why can I not follow You now? I will lay down my life for Your sake.”

38 Jesus answered him, “Will you lay down your life for My sake? Most assuredly, I say to you, the rooster shall not crow till you have denied Me three times.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I plan to run the CSI mangobiche too. You have good experience with this bank shiva? Are they the real deal?
Yeah I have heard a lot of breeders talking about CSI on The Potcast. I got an order last year, but didn't grow out any of the plants except Pine Tar Kush. They are very generous with the freebies! Great knowledgable breeder, Kaleb from Humboldt CSI was interviewed by the potcast this summer.

He has been involved in Cannabis preservation groups he talked about. He does projects with Cannabiogen and Tom Hill.

God is telling me better pick up some Deep Chunk to run again this year. I am too curious about the line. Also the F1 of DC x Blueberry is galactic level terpenes. Its like alien weed, its got such an energetic hue to it yet its relaxing. Very medicinal, it has that exra special something for sure. Wondering if its DC or BB.

Let me know if you guys know where to get REGULAR seed of original DJ Short Blueberry. Interested in that one too, but Dutch Passion only offers feminized seed of it.

Would like to leave a few plants for Shiva Seed testers.

Need to practice keeping the plants separate. Maybe thats what I will do this winter, do a dress rehersal of the growing season to make sure I know I can keep these separate. Remember the plant tags, pipeline! :smoke:

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I remember a member named JoeMist or something he would always wake n bake with Kali mist. He loved it he said. However Cali Orange has been talked about as a weak line that is only moderately potent.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last day of production work for the year! Picking up sticks and tree branches today. End of the day will be another bonfire and a tasty pipe. Waiting on the frost to burn off. Weather is above average here. It will be warmer than average for the next coulple weeks, so expect some decent weather down the road, Shiva. Should make its way over there soon. :smoke:

shiva82

Last day of production work for the year! Picking up sticks and tree branches today. End of the day will be another bonfire and a tasty pipe. Waiting on the frost to burn off. Weather is above average here. It will be warmer than average for the next coulple weeks, so expect some decent weather down the road, Shiva. Should make its way over there soon. :smoke:
i'm working saturday afternoon and all next week up to christmas eve . before i know it . it will be spring . thankfully. i have lots of jobs to get done at the farm too before the new year

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
@pipeline i'm also curious about the deep chunk. ive heard bodhi and heavy dayze talk about it on the potcast saying its some kind of jurassic afghan, super inbred, and apparently it turns almost everything its crossed to into deep chunk. i hear the effects can be very lovely, super relaxing and mellow, warm blanket type, but the flavour is supposed to be very lackluster.
i'd love to have some seeds in my fridge...
i wonder what would happen if someone crossed deep chunk to oldtimers haze.
dubi said OTH is like 200 percent sativa, if you cross it with an indica the results come out 100 percent sativa, haha very funny.
so DC x OTH would be like a clash of the titans.

shiva82

@pipeline i'm also curious about the deep chunk. ive heard bodhi and heavy dayze talk about it on the potcast saying its some kind of jurassic afghan, super inbred, and apparently it turns almost everything its crossed to into deep chunk. i hear the effects can be very lovely, super relaxing and mellow, warm blanket type, but the flavour is supposed to be very lackluster.
i'd love to have some seeds in my fridge...
i wonder what would happen if someone crossed deep chunk to oldtimers haze.
dubi said OTH is like 200 percent sativa, if you cross it with an indica the results come out 100 percent sativa, haha very funny.
so DC x OTH would be like a clash of the titans.
can't go wrong with green old timer haze as a stud