What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i was just trimming some buds lightly . and i forgot about a pizza i had cooking in the oven. burnt it to a crisp . easily done. i can't allow them to dry anymore and become too brittle as they are delicate. very sticky though . bottom shelf haze . trimmed and untrimmed colas. could of gone an extra 2 weeks if i had space . plenty potent enough as it is . ready to cure .

Attachments

• IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 23

Greaselightning

i was just trimming some buds lightly . and i forgot about a pizza i had cooking in the oven. burnt it to a crisp . easily done. i can't allow them to dry anymore and become too brittle as they are delicate. very sticky though . bottom shelf haze . trimmed and untrimmed colas. could of gone an extra 2 weeks if i had space . plenty potent enough as it is . ready to cure .
the amount of pizzas i waste like this haha, one sec there not cooked next there crisp.:LOL:

shiva82

i like all kinds of pizza . stone bake, deep pan, home made . pizza is a nice treat now and then . just no anchovies for me or fish on pizza . or fruit other than tomatio