What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

please explain what you are putting into your bread bun...you guys got my curiosity going...
it is not something many people do. i don't have it personally. where i'm working at the minute, that s what some locals will order in the chip shop. 'meat pie barm wet' or' meat and potato barm pea wet ' literally two pieces of a bread bun cut in half, butter, a cooked pie placed in between with a spoonfull of gravy and , green mushy peas thrown on. and they eat the whole lot like a sandwich

So Hai

i think the secret is to let the dough do its thing for at least 48 hours in the fridge, the right type of flour and having an oven that you can heat up to around 500⁰ celsius or something.
Yes thats right, using all the right flour and culture, and as I was told the oven would heat up to 500 but you can run it cooler according to preference, baking time etc.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
Man I had a scrambled egg sandwich at Copenhagen airport one time and it was amazing, some kind of wizardry.
i had my first one in cannes, still a schoolboy, the french grandma i was living at made me one to go on the first day.
second day we got drunk at the beach, missed the last bus and walked back.
when we got there it was already early morning.
she wasnt very pleased to say the least.
the sandwiches she made me after that werent as memorable.

i make scrambled egg sandwiches for my doughter once a week or so.