What's new

Shiva Grows

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
it is not something many people do. i don't have it personally. where i'm working at the minute, that s what some locals will order in the chip shop. 'meat pie barm wet' or' meat and potato barm pea wet ' literally two pieces of a bread bun cut in half, butter, a cooked pie placed in between with a spoonfull of gravy and , green mushy peas thrown on. and they eat the whole lot like a sandwich
that sounds so alien to me, different cultures different food...I eat uber healthy, no pre made crap...all fresh and made daily to my liking...I don't use sugar, salt, or most oils...I have a great diet but it takes time to prepare the food with health in mind...don't get me wrong, I've devoured many a thin crust no flop pizza but it's gotta be coal fired for the char...

So Hai

I think they developed mostly for growing in soil? They have been around long at least, I did not use them much either.

shiva82

that sounds so alien to me, different cultures different food...I eat uber healthy, no pre made crap...all fresh and made daily to my liking...I don't use sugar, salt, or most oils...I have a great diet but it takes time to prepare the food with health in mind...don't get me wrong, I've devoured many a thin crust no flop pizza but it's gotta be coal fired for the char...
it is alien to most people . it is bottom end fast food , that tastes good and fills them up in a short time. not something i consume , and quite rare. only found in pockets of the nation

shiva82

in the u.k we have some of the worlds best chefs. many of them. we also have the worst chefs and palettes are here too.

i would say the u.k has the most diverse food on earth

from total shit to top of the range premium

shiva82

morning ped intake . priming myself for sparring in an hour

Attachments

• IMG_0033.JPG
    IMG_0033.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0034.JPG
    IMG_0034.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 35

DaEarl73

i had my first one in cannes, still a schoolboy, the french grandma i was living at made me one to go on the first day.
second day we got drunk at the beach, missed the last bus and walked back.
when we got there it was already early morning.
she wasnt very pleased to say the least.
the sandwiches she made me after that werent as memorable.

i make scrambled egg sandwiches for my doughter once a week or so.
The best one, scrambled eggs mayo spring onions. Pervert shit

Latest posts

Latest posts