What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i usually find i only need to use the bloom fert start to finish with canna specific nutes, not the other way , using only the veg . but i agree with him though . just not on the canna specific nutes

shiva82

these so called' scientists 'don't even smoke much ganja. in reality they have little experience other than making profit, pie charts and graphs

shiva82

greenbasterds phychosis hybrid is looking good. just the right fade on that girl i would say

it is the plant consuming itself and any extra food and waste within the plant in needs to access through fasting

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
mmmmmmmmmhhh pie charts
Mmm.jpg

shiva82

most people in the uk buy clones when they grow for profit and the person selling the clones will only have stable mother plants that he can clone readily and keep everyone happy with the results . and under 10 weeks flowering etc. most people are greedy , so this is what happens.

shiva82

Wonder why Luc stopped selling the IBL
he can't go back wards with them. he would have to start the process again . or fuck knows. worth emailing them and asking . i used to buy paradise seeds regulars. wish they did. i heard he was releasing regular lines again . luc is an intelligent chap too , so hopefully he will re release the cheese, and make regular lines available again

goingrey

Barney's has something called Triple Cheese, Cheese x Blue Cheese, Cheese bx1 I suppose.

Could be interesting. But I'm being put off by Barney's sudden surge in dominance, one shop here has started only selling Barney's, wtf..

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
interesting marketing with those names.
maybe its a prohibition thing, to make it sound gangsta.
i'd rather smoke the blowjob cut of some sexy sounding bodhi strain.