What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

interesting marketing with those names.
maybe its a prohibition thing, to make it sound gangsta.
i'd rather smoke the blowjob cut of some sexy sounding bodhi strain.
It's a testament to the strength. And the media at the time. All the stories about psychosis causing skunk weed in the tabloids... Might as well cash in haha.

GreenestBasterd

faded bud is much nicer to smoke. imo. or at least cures up and smokes better sooner. that is tried and tested thousands of years . she will fade, i can alter ph if need be and cause chlorosis quick

i agree with half of what uncle ben been saying for 20 years,. however i think the high nitrogen all the way can make the ganja not as tasty as it could be with less. i prefer lucas formula area of the park
I agree 100%! I used to be heavy on the kelp and too much nitrogen definitely leaves an undesirable taste.
I’ve been lightening my soil up for the last few years by cutting it with peat or cocco.
I’ve settled for 2 parts peat or coco to 1 part reused old coots mix.
Then feed a balanced nutrient with a very light e.c start to finish.

goingrey

a good all in one bottle food for you goingrey would be gh flornova bloom . start to finish. it is basically everything in a bottle .
Actually have some NovaMax already, I think it's the same stuff with a new name. But waiting for the AN to run out before I pop a new bottle open.

shiva82

'
Big results. One part. It’s possible. FloraNova’s built-in micronutrient package provides everything plants need in just one bottle per growth stage. By charging FloraNova Grow® and FloraNova Bloom® with crop-stage specific nutrients, each of these one-part nutrients deliver tailored nutrition in concentrated formulations from start to harvest. Nutrient regimens don’t get much easier than this.
icon-beaker-microbe-black.svg

BREAKTHROUGH IN A BOTTLE​

FloraNova isn’t just another easy-to-use base fertilizer — it’s a different level entirely. As one of the industry’s only patented one-part nutrient formulas, FloraNova uses a low-pH, high-density suspension technology to deliver a potent mix of nutrients not normally combined in one container. This technology keeps reactive nutrients apart while allowing them to be mixed right before application, creating a single easy-to-use formula. Your plants get what they need with fewer bottles, you skip buying and learning how to mix multiple formulas'