What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
already on my way home from work.
need to acknowledge that i had some bad days this week, for legit reasons too.
and i'll try to fall on the flipside tomorrow {:

shiva82

i had to stake up the p.cheese before i had branches snapping . smelling good. 20 days to go

Attachments

• IMG_9993.JPG
    IMG_9993.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9998.JPG
    IMG_9998.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9999.JPG
    IMG_9999.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 30

shiva82

out of the 5 x f2 peach oz x lebanese i have going . 4 are males , and my favourite' lean back' i'm hoping will be the only female. the way the cookie crumbles. if 'lean back' is male i will pop more seed. we shall find out soon .

i topped my favourite male and chucked him in the veg chamber. just in case . i will not be making f3's but i can use the f2 male as a stud and see what happens in outcrosses , or recombined to peach oz x oldtimerhaze . i can experiment in my own time with that plant . hopefully he transfers back into veg readily . if not , who cares .

pics of the male i saved

Attachments

• IMG_9990.JPG
    IMG_9990.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9994.JPG
    IMG_9994.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 30

goingrey

Cigar smokers have some rule of thumb of how many hours a partially smoked stogey is still good for, or maybe it was just that guy lol. Anyway, can't remember how many it was.

shiva82

happy days . perfect way to store long term. will be just as beautiful when you get round to them , without the worry of deterioration . vitamins t h and c for the hard times . thinking ahead . good work