What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

needed 14 weeks to 15 weeks ideally. but nothing is ideal and i ran out of time and space. i will re run again soon as clones

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
true .. i just get annoyed easily . i need to chill out a bit
I don't blame you, it can be annoying, just not in they eyes of God. God sees things differently that we do here in the world, you see?

God is patient, kind, lonsuffering, and has a way of turning us into His perfect creation. He showed us he could withstand complete rejection and still come through with a victory every time. Thats what he does, he's the good Lord, our Maker. No escaping His soverign power.

full

shiva82

without it being cured. i prefer this pheno of bottomshelf to the pretty pheno of muddy hay pheno i grew last time. iw ish i had more space for the haze hybrids. difficult to test many at a time in a grow tent

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cannabis was helpful in college to help me study. I was awarded 2 sholarships by different teachers who liked my class participation and the papers I wrote. Cannabis is a good motivator and helps you focus and just enjoy life.

shiva82

Cannabis was helpful in college to help me study. I was awarded 2 sholarships by different teachers who liked my class participation and the papers I wrote. Cannabis is a good motivator and helps you focus and just enjoy life.
it makes me more tolerant i would say. it is a double edged sword though and strain dependent . i look at strains as tools

shiva82

any kids unregistered reading this. just get high on life. go with nothing.... if you start using ganja , utilise it and not abuse it . keep the power

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coffee helps balance out the sedative effect of cannabis. I'm referring to low doses of high potency cannabis.

shiva82

Coffee helps balance out the sedative effect of cannabis. I'm referring to low doses of high potency cannabis.
my problem is i see the world through my own life , so some times when i speak, i just speak on how i feel. you are correct. i need to be more aware of this . cheers

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
my problem is i see the world through my own life , so some times when i speak, i just speak on how i feel. you are correct. i need to be more aware of this . cheers
We all see the world through a biased filter that is formed from our personal experiences. A Spanish philosopher said "yo soy yo, y mis circunstancias" - I am me, plus my circumstances. The baggage we accumulate in life shapes the way we perceive things. If you're having a bad day remind yourself that the day is not bad, the day is neutral lol. It's us who make it bad. At least that's how I try to see things. Making fun of yourself helps take a lot of the gravity away.

shiva82

We all see the world through a biased filter that is formed from our personal experiences. A Spanish philosopher said "yo soy yo, y mis circunstancias" - I am me, plus my circumstances. The baggage we accumulate in life shapes the way we perceive things. If you're having a bad day remind yourself that the day is not bad, the day is neutral lol. It's us who make it bad. At least that's how I try to see things. Making fun of yourself helps take a lot of the gravity away.
this is me on a good day haha.

cheers, concrete advice as always from the rev