What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Cigar smokers have some rule of thumb of how many hours a partially smoked stogey is still good for, or maybe it was just that guy lol. Anyway, can't remember how many it was.
maybe 26 minutes worth left to go. that may take me over the ideal time by 6 minutes

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
happy days . perfect way to store long term. will be just as beautiful when you get round to them , without the worry of deterioration . vitamins t h and c for the hard times . thinking ahead . good work
1 bag of those for every boxing lesson, just saying. Theres 40-something of them

shiva82

it is nice having plenty of stash . i was getting a bit low . the cheese will give me a nice bucket full to smoke on while i test more seeds

shiva82

Probably a great match with the Lebanese 👍
i think so. farmerlion has the last of the f1s. i'm going to make a much bigger batch of f1s . pipeline should have some left . farmerlion has some. i have a few f2s and a few cheese leb bx. i'm going to start again shortly. finding a couple of pure leb males . seems to be two main phenos , so i will use one of each again, and pic my favourites by nose and health

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
i think aspinall will beat jon jones .

Woah no way man, I wish he would because Jones is such a piece of shit. But I don't see it happening. He may also be my favourite active fighter to watch. Always hoping he loses but he's just too talented. He's made for that game, he seems pretty dumb as a person but his fight IQ is off the charts. Half the time he just wins thank to his instincts. Made Cormier look like defenseless baby, after a weekend of coke binging, and barely training. Scary guy.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Just watched the video. It's good to see Cormier is able to talk about Jones casually like that. It must have been so hard for a former Olympian to get emasculated like that. That was a nasty feud they had. Seems he's gotten over it, good for him. That kind of event must scar you for the rest of your life

shiva82

Woah no way man, I wish he would because Jones is such a piece of shit. But I don't see it happening. He may also be my favourite active fighter to watch. Always hoping he loses but he's just too talented. He's made for that game, he seems pretty dumb as a person but his fight IQ is off the charts. Half the time he just wins thank to his instincts. Made Cormier look like defenseless baby, after a weekend of coke binging, and barely training. Scary guy.
he is not a natural heavy weight though and is ageing . the picograms and junk get to anyone eventually . tom knocks him out

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
he is not a natural heavy weight though and is ageing . the picograms and junk get to anyone eventually . tom knocks him out
I'd pay 100 EUR right now to see that. He might be the only fighter I actually hate. Such a disgrace of a person, psychopath, wife beater, cheater, fake Christian, he's got it all

shiva82

I'd pay 100 EUR right now to see that. He might be the only fighter I actually hate. Such a disgrace of a person, psychopath, wife beater, cheater, fake Christian, he's got it all
he is one mad motha . he is horrible . i agree man . great fighter though. complete psychopath

shiva82

tom aspinall is genuinely a nice guy . maybe too nice?he is naturally a heavy weight without lifting weights etc . and can move, and is young

i think jones will be too stiff from the weights. he is not designed for that

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
main-qimg-4fb348c6c261ce85ca4ac178bfbed40f.gif

This is what awaits you tom, and a couple of blown knees as well, sorry 😂

Latest posts

Latest posts