What's new

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Did you see what he did to Teixeira against the cage? He trapped his forearm under his armpit and was yanking it to the sides trying to rip his elbow tendons. He's really the only pro fighter I've ever seen doing something like that. You have to be a special kind of person to be able to do that to someone in competition, with the world watching. Absolute scum. Good night.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent, they passed a good bill! Tomorrow's the day. Smoking one to celebrate! :smoke:

In a stunning reversal, Ohio’s GOP-controlled Senate passed a revised bill that in many ways would expand the voter-approved marijuana legalization law that goes into effect on Thursday—by allowing adults to start buying cannabis from existing medical dispensaries in as soon as 90 days, maintaining home cultivation rights and providing for automatic expungements of prior convictions, among other changes.
Just days after the Senate General Government Committee advanced legislation to fundamentally undo key provisions of the cannabis initiative voters passed at the ballot last month—proposing to eliminate the home grow option and delaying legalization for at least one year until adult-use retailers started sales, for example—the panel dramatically walked back the measure and passed it in a unanimous bipartisan voice vote on Wednesday.
The full Senate then approved the legislation in a vote of 28-2.

Although the Senate has moved quickly to institute changes to the legalization law before it takes effect on Thursday, it is not clear if the House is also ready to make any reforms on an expedited basis—meaning that one form of legal cannabis could take effect this week only to potentially be reformed within a matter of days.
The overhaul of the measure comes one day after the Senate panel held a hearing and received public testimony on the initial proposal, with many advocates and stakeholders expressing frustration with the seeming undermining of voters’ decision and recommending changes such as freeing up medical cannabis dispensaries to start servicing adult consumers while regulators develop rules to license recreational retailers.

Sen. Rob McColley (R) detailed the latest changes following negotiations during an extensive recess in committee on Wednesday, stating that lawmakers’ focus “needs to be stamping out the black market” and also “protecting the access that the people of Ohioans voted for,” while ensuring that the administrative implementation “runs as efficiently as it possibly can, while protecting opportunities for for Ohioans to engage in this new industry.”
Committee Chairman Michael Rulli (R) said that over “the last three or four days, a lot of the public has reached out to probably every single one of our senators with thousands of emails and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of calls.”
“I think the people have spoken,” he said.

Rather than do away with home cultivation, the committee-approved legislation would maintain adults’ right to grow up to six plants per person, though it would cap the household limit at six plants rather than 12 as set by the initiated statute.
As initially attached to an unrelated-House passed bill on alcohol regulations earlier this week, the measure would have effectively re-criminalized possession of marijuana unless it was obtained from a state-licensed retailer, which couldn’t start sales for at least one year from the effective date. That change was removed and replaced with language to “immediately” permit adults to buy cannabis from existing dispensaries as the adult-use market is established, McColley said. That could happen within 90 day’s of the bill’s passage, he explained.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

GreenestBasterd

i had to stake up the p.cheese before i had branches snapping . smelling good. 20 days to go
Very nice!
What’s p. Cheese?
Cheese will always remain at the very top of my favourite smokes, unfortunately (or fortunately depending how you look at it) I moved to Australia and had to get rid of my cuts.

Found a great pheno in KGbeans psychosis BX2 that I’m looking forward to. So far ticking all the boxes.
IMG_6846.jpeg

shiva82

Very nice!
What’s p. Cheese?
Cheese will always remain at the very top of my favourite smokes, unfortunately (or fortunately depending how you look at it) I moved to Australia and had to get rid of my cuts.

Found a great pheno in KGbeans psychosis BX2 that I’m looking forward to. So far ticking all the boxes.
View attachment 18929070
it's paradise cheese ibl. p.cheese .ibl seed version of cheese i have used to make seeds with . i first grew cheese in the early 2000s . smoked the various incarnations over the years. holds its own against any cheese , but it's yield is not great though

shiva82

Very nice!
What’s p. Cheese?

View attachment 18929070
what is it like to grow in australia indoors? gets hot?

GreenestBasterd

Surprisingly enough where I am it’s bloody cold come winter. I have to run hps/mh combo to keep the heat up. I just get away with that set up if finished up by Christmas, before it’s get really hot.
Got a lumitek 1000 zeus thing which is excellent but even finishing up this run it’s hot in there.
Just grow enough throughout the year to take the summer off.

Air con is for humans not plants hahaha
what is it like to grow in australia indoors? gets hot?

I’m in a somewhat “friendly” state where you get a slap on the wrists and can have 4 plants outdoors only, step across the border to the neighbouring state and it’s brutal, treat you like a meth dealer and lock you up and try take your house mate.

GreenestBasterd

it's paradise cheese ibl. p.cheese .ibl seed version of cheese i have used to make seeds with . i first grew cheese in the early 2000s . smoked the various incarnations over the years. holds its own against any cheese , but it's yield is not great though
Nice mate!
Hard to find decent cheese in seed these days.

I’d take quality over yield every day of the week!

shiva82

just been attacked by a karen on a petrol forecourt.

there was 2 pumps spare, and a queue of two cars not willing to reverse park to use the spare pump. i used the spare punp. as the karen in her car got to her pump at exactly the same time[ wasting zero of her time] she screamed 'prick ' in my face. i explained abusing people is not cool , she could of used my pump, and i have not delayed her in anyway... again 'prick' she shouts .

in the end , i just told her' you are a horrible human being' as she was ranting nonsense and insulting me . like she was possessed

vile lady. really nasty karen . i hope i never meet her again. if it was a man i would be in my rights to ice them

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts