Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sure you all could smoke the peace pipe and have fun. Its tough work at the nursery, maybe you could teach them something. Would help make your back strong!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Michigan would be another great option, they have a good fruit and vegetable industry, as well as cannabis industry.

shiva82

Michigan would be another great option, they have a good fruit and vegetable industry, as well as cannabis industry.
a family were over from michigan this week visiting my mothers friend . my mothers friend is around 80 years old and has never known his parents. his father was a usa army soldier stationed in the uk , that left his mother. the mother placed him into care ... 80 years later he meets his brothers from michigan. half brothers. they all look alike

shiva82

good night . jah bless . i'm up early to clean and arrange all my tools as i was too lazy tonight . big job on tomorrow . peace and love

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I was a contractor for 35 years, retired due to health but now life is good...my boys get me thru the tough spots...little compares with a dog that worships you...;)

shiva82

I was a contractor for 35 years, retired due to health but now life is good...my boys get me thru the tough spots...little compares with a dog that worships you...;)
what is your secret to contentment and long life? i think you are similar age to cloneman and still both positive people going strong.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I'm 71 years young,I eat excellent food, nothing prepared or pre made...veggies, fruit, and lean meat is my diet...no sugar or junk food...after attending the university and getting 2 degrees I decided to work with my hands first, then hired help to labor so I could have more time using the brain...my boys keep me young at heart even when the flesh fails...hard work is good for the body and soul...honesty reaps it's own rewards...

shiva82

i'm just looking at chicken breeds for sale in the uk. again, the government are limiting hen eggs sales . birdflu19 etc . pcr testing healthy birds and then destroying them all. people are going underground. i have to move fast before its illegal to hatch your own

shiva82

I'm 71 years young,I eat excellent food, nothing prepared or pre made...veggies, fruit, and lean meat is my diet...no sugar or junk food...after attending the university and getting 2 degrees I decided to work with my hands first, then hired help to labor so I could have more time using the brain...my boys keep me young at heart even when the flesh fails...hard work is good for the body and soul...honesty reaps it's own rewards...
sounds ideal. start eating fatty meat too and that be perfect . glad you have a good support network for as you age . thats cool

shiva82

heres a list of egg laying hens that cope well in the u.k
  1. Goldline (Hybrid) The ultimate egg machine. ...
  2. White Leghorn (Pure Breed) ...
  3. Nera (Hybrid) ...
  4. Amber (Hybrid) ...
  5. Speckledy (Hybrid) ...
  6. Rhode Island Red (Pure Breed) ...
  7. Marans (Pure Breed) ...
  8. Light Sussex (Pure Breed

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I keep chickens and hogs, mostly for the sheer pleasure of it...the chickens are calming and soothe me when I sit with them...the hogs are Ivans play toys...he can't get at them but he sure raises hell as he runs laps around the pen...my birds are full size buff orpingtons...nice and mellow birds...I had a few roosters, they're just too damn mean to coexist in my world...

Latest posts

Latest posts