What's new

Shiva Grows

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
hes alive ! have you managed to stay nicotine free?
yeah, more or less i aint gon lie. as i still put a bit of tobacco in my joints. but i replaced most of it with cbd bud.
the nic vapes were the real problem.
i can manage 2 small joints with a bit of baccy a day, i get no cravings from those.

Old Piney

not many places on earth left free enough to own private land and grow thousands of plants just to make seeds
So true its sad even were it's legal I wish I could plant just a few hundred foot rows to make selections .I'm sure there are places in the US you could get away with it no problem. You should move to the US just do what ever it is you do now for a living I'm sure you will do well. Just pick a state without crazy rules and laws there are plenty of them. You can have your wood stove and chickens and be happy. Unfortunately many states with legal marijuana have all kinds of restrictive laws like you are trying to get away from (EG. California )but there are a few Like New Hampshire and Main .I'm sure there are others. I live in New Jersey but it's just to crowded and expensive

shiva82

yeah, more or less i aint gon lie. as i still put a bit of tobacco in my joints. but i replaced most of it with cbd bud.
the nic vapes were the real problem.
i can manage 2 small joints with a bit of baccy a day, i get no cravings from those.
i'm testing these salt ejuice nicotine flavours today . addictive is understatement. you are doing well my friend . you seem to be becoming monk like

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
been really busy, and a lot of power posting going on here lately that i have a hard time catching up really.
no worries, all good, lagging a bit behind with work too, but nothing drastic.

shiva82

So true its sad even were it's legal I wish I could plant just a few hundred foot rows to make selections .I'm sure there are places in the US you could get away with it no problem. You should move to the US just do what ever it is you do now for a living I'm sure you will do well. Just pick a state without crazy rules and laws there are plenty of them. You can have your wood stove and chickens and be happy. Unfortunately many states with legal marijuana have all kinds of restrictive laws like you are trying to get away from (EG. California )but there are a few Like New Hampshire and Main .I'm sure there are others. I live in New Jersey but it's just to crowded and expensive
i would have to do a 6 month tour first . see where i feel at home . if at all. got to get a sense of everywhere i go . if i fall in love with a community or area i would consider that option for sure. just land with the basics in place. i would happily build a shack to live in. i would need help though . so i would have to network first and accepted into a community before i start thinking anything other than a long vacation .

shiva82

been really busy, and a lot of power posting going on here lately that i have a hard time catching up really.
no worries, all good, lagging a bit behind with work too, but nothing drastic.
the thread is like the spinning wheel at the fun fair , only it never stops. you just jump on it while its moving and hope for the best .

busy is good . keeps you occupied while you quit nicotine and earns you wealth

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
i'm testing these salt ejuice nicotine flavours today . addictive is understatement. you are doing well my friend . you seem to be becoming monk like
yes the salts. you can inhale more nicotine, and its also creeping up on you.
i remember the regular nicotine liquids, harsh as hell above 6mg/ml, at least for my style of vaping. i prefer a hot and cloudy vape.
the salts are like 20mg/ml and almost no throat hit, you can really get nicced out on these....
it felt like the old days of cigarette smoking.
waiting for the tramway, take a puff
have a coffee, take a puff
scratch your balls, take a puff
i was hitting it a couple times before going to sleep, like directly from the nightstand.. and early mornings too.

shiva82

yes the salts. you can inhale more nicotine, and its also creeping up on you.
i remember the regular nicotine liquids, harsh as hell above 6mg/ml, at least for my style of vaping. i prefer a hot and cloudy vape.
the salts are like 20mg/ml and almost no throat hit, you can really get nicced out on these....
it felt like the old days of cigarette smoking.
waiting for the tramway, take a puff
have a coffee, take a puff
scratch your balls, take a puff
i was hitting it a couple times before going to sleep, like directly from the nightstand.. and early mornings too.
yeah , and the taste is like a sweet . very addictive. blue raspberry . tastes like an ice pop

Old Piney

So I'm just curious have any of you nicotine users tried vaping loose tobacco leaf. To me it just seems the way to go who knows whats in that vape juice

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
seems like it would boost my mood quite a bit.
not much real cravings today, just on 2 or 3 occasions.
more like a feeling of missing it. pretty good progress compared to yesterday where i felt like biting my own head off lol

shiva82

So I'm just curious have any of you nicotine users tried vaping loose tobacco leaf. To me it just seems the way to go who knows whats in that vape juice
i just vape at work. and i only smoke weed. but you are correct . smoking anything is banned. at work . i can just hit a vape pen if i have to be sober. and i like the nicotine now and then. in an ideal world i would try your method

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
yeah i have, it was terribly harsh for the first puffs when you get the full nicotine.
after that its a lovely mellow toasted tobacco flavour. yum

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
vaping regular ass nicotine is not pleasurable, hard on the throat and lungs, irritating. a lot more than smoke. no idea why.

Latest posts

Latest posts