What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're going to want a taste of this stuff.

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you have anything that was that short flowering time in your stock or were these just responding differently to my climate or something? Trying to find out why they were so early. Wish they started flowering a little more delayed.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They triggered flowering earlier, but maybe ended up maturing at the same time, that is what I remember hearing breeders talk about on The Potcast. Every strain is different.

shiva82

Did you have anything that was that short flowering time in your stock or were these just responding differently to my climate or something? Trying to find out why they were so early. Wish they started flowering a little more delayed.
the lebanese is semi auto , i have noted from past experience of growing leb hybrids that it speeds up the flowering times for outdoor plants . so i just copied that technique to see if it would work. chose the lb to replicate what had worked for me in the past

shiva82

wild in the north of uk, most ganja either goes mouldy or does not finish. the leb 27 danish heirloom leb was popular to make hybrids with a cuple of decades ago , and i had some beauties. i used the ace version for the ones you have. i also grew a few leb hybrids from blue hemp switzerland that finished where i lived too

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would love to germ all my seeds today to be honest. if i had the space i would. every single seed other than my stock seeds
Move to the United States of America and become a cannabis breeder. Its a reality for people, but I think its hard to get into the industry because there are so many breeders. What breeders are doing now is trying to contract with growers to create certain types of plants for their type of pruduction. Would be a good fit for YOU. Welcome to America. Could go to Amsterdam, but still illegal there according to recently released interview on The Potcast with Mr. Nice/Shantibaba.

full

Friend's indoor grow of my "Chunky Micks" in 2008

full

shiva82

Move to the United States of America and become a cannabis breeder. Its a reality for people, but I think its hard to get into the industry because there are so many breeders. What breeders are doing now is trying to contract with growers to create certain types of plants for their type of pruduction. Would be a good fit for YOU. Welcome to America. Could go to Amsterdam, but still illegal there according to recently released interview on The Potcast with Mr. Nice/Shantibaba.

full

Friend's indoor grow of my "Chunky Micks" in 2008

full
its a business that would have to operate at a loss for at least 5 years

shiva82

i think a collective would be better and stay where we are , doing what we are doing and pheno hunt, and share the best winners . grow them and smoke them

keeping clones and seeds of each stage

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats correct about the Lebanese, thats exactly the variety they were discussing, its a little different one. Lots of little seeds to spread though! AND lots of good seedless on that one so its all good I guess. Could be one to work as a breeding tool or stand alone strain since the resin profile is good for work. Looking for variety, keeps tolerance down and keeps life interesting.

There was a cannabis advertisement that popped up on youtube for Mood Cannabis Compay. It was intersting seeing a cannabis ad. They said they had a mood for every occasion and even for the woman with hip replacement.

Its legal Delta 9 THC, possibly derived from cannabis. The Delta 8 is synthesized from CBD hemp.

They were talking about in the legelative comittee I was watching that they can legally sell the Delta 9 THC in gummies because its considered hemp because although it does test positive for THC its below the 0.3% limit to consider it hemp!!!!

shiva82

i have relatives across canada and alaska , but i would prefer a usa road trip . spend maybe 6 months travelling one side to the other

shiva82

i don't know if the usa are ready for shiva . i would be out my comfort zone that is for sure. once i have a ganja source i will be fine . the feel good usa, i would be staying clear of cities