What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i remember playing for 4 hours straight alone, in aruba, high as a kite for four hours, because the timer was broken and literally a ghost town facility. big long run with nets and a bseball machine you load and set the speeds of the ball and time between pitches. i have a good eye . i enjoyed that day in the sun just whacking balls, one after the other

one happy island. that allows you to swipe random reg plates. no problem

Attachments

• IMG_9981.JPG
    IMG_9981.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 24

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just checked out the new construction at our town's oldest park. They have a dog park the size of a baseball field which they took out from pee wee leagues! Pee wee fields have been moved and are nicer at the new place. There is a new batting cage there for the Babe Ruth middle school young teens league. I love hitting balls at the batting cage. The fast ones at 60-80 mph are tough to hit.

The park has a new paddleball court too! Its the 2nd one in our town now. People love to play paddle ball at the other one, all the courts are full like every day. Its like a mix of tennis and ping pong, out door ping pong games.

shiva82

Just checked out the new construction at our town's oldest park. They have a dog park the size of a baseball field which they took out from pee wee leagues! Pee wee fields have been moved and are nicer at the new place. There is a new batting cage there for the Babe Ruth middle school young teens league. I love hitting balls at the batting cage. The fast ones at 60-80 mph are tough to hit.

The park has a new paddleball court too! Its the 2nd one in our town now. People love to play paddle ball at the other one, all the courts are full like every day. Its like a mix of tennis and ping pong, out door ping pong games.
yeah man. similar to that by the sounds of it. i have a good eye to hand skill . i had the machine cranked up and was connecting with most

very enjoyable getting clean contact. you feel nothing. just a sweet spot

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

Shiva called it-- Don't make a deal with the Devil. Man it seems so obvious , WHAT ARE PEOPLE THINKING, who tell the system they are growing? Not for a while thats for sure. These politicians will change it back and come arrest your ass and put you behind bars for growing a plant. Do not be deceived by the these people who follow the Father of Lies, Satan.

God will put them back in their place, but things will have to happen on God's time. Thats the best plan.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good quality bat goes a long way. Some still like hand made wooden ones that are bananced though, but the new pressurized metal ones are so lightweight, you can put the bat right where you want it.

I use batting skills for splitting wood, just slightly different motion. I am a good wood splitter, line them up, knock them down. I wear a t shirt in the snow once you get the blood pumping.

I was mowing yesterday in a t shirt in the 40's F while other people were dressed in winter coats, hat and gloves. One lady had a face wrap. I was like, man they need to get their heartrate up. Just start breathing heavy and your repiration goes up and you get warm.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, man I appriciate it, I would probably be the first to sign up if you didn't wave me off! THANK YOU!!!!!

Packing another pipe for saving me some trouble. Another cheap lesson learned, thank you God of truth! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Early Skunk x Lebanese, I think has some skunky hues to it coming through. Its definitely quite flavorful with sharp skunk-like hues, and has a light lemony after taste.

Definitely a good work smoke. The DC x Blueberry and DC x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush have been good for falling asleep-- at the dinner table. :smoke:

shiva82

The Early Skunk x Lebanese, I think has some skunky hues to it coming through. Its definitely quite flavorful with sharp skunk-like hues, and has a light lemony after taste.

Definitely a good work smoke. The DC x Blueberry and DC x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush have been good for falling asleep-- at the dinner table. :smoke:
the lemony flavour is from the leb. the earlu skunk was very sweet almost bubblegum pheno. potentially has quite high cbd too . not going to be knockout type of weed. the aim was for the plants to finish in the north , and be good medicine , tasty and non auto. outdoor plant

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How many weeks flowering was the Early Skunk? This one has tiny seeds and was triggered early here, 2-3 weeks. Seemed to be very mold tolerant!