I am really becoming a Chef pour maman… pot au feu avec pickles😂😂😂

Attachments

• E90B9525-3B88-4E08-9F6E-EFE85275EE38.jpeg
    E90B9525-3B88-4E08-9F6E-EFE85275EE38.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22

shiva82

Or JH better known as Jack Herrer!!!! Now love her
joint Project with Legends Seeds

An Original Neville's Haze female crossed with a slightly sativa-leaning Blueberry male.

The Haze has a green-citrus boquette with borderline woody undertones, while the Blueberry male adds a sweet-fruity flavor. Due to the genetic difference between the Neville's Haze female and the Blueberry male (both considered a P1 generation in this cross) I anticipate a uniform f1 hybrid from the cross along with very healthy hybrid vigor (high yield potential). Also, the f2's (and beyond) crossed from these f1's will probably prove very diverse. A party just waiting to happen!

Persianfarmer

joint Project with Legends Seeds

An Original Neville's Haze female crossed with a slightly sativa-leaning Blueberry male.

The Haze has a green-citrus boquette with borderline woody undertones, while the Blueberry male adds a sweet-fruity flavor. Due to the genetic difference between the Neville's Haze female and the Blueberry male (both considered a P1 generation in this cross) I anticipate a uniform f1 hybrid from the cross along with very healthy hybrid vigor (high yield potential). Also, the f2's (and beyond) crossed from these f1's will probably prove very diverse. A party just waiting to happen!
Is the blueberry used the original one by DJ Short?

Persianfarmer

Making mom my secret weapon against gas (methane coming from derriere)… Fresh basil leaves in hot water😉

Attachments

• 1736839F-7484-4820-BE5E-FE0DD00D6DCC.jpeg
    1736839F-7484-4820-BE5E-FE0DD00D6DCC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17