Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1701453254005.jpeg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Upside down star refers to the fallen angel Lucifer, I assume. The triangle is an ancient symbol for oppression and serving a false god.

DaEarl73

Wow sorry to hear about your predicaments! And I thought I was struggling with my Disk (L3-L4)…brother if you need any exercises for siatica and disc please let me know.
Also most of us do not poop properly so do consider this as well, but i am sure you are aware… Those freaking companies only think about profits and not humans…the design of the toilet has been wrong and is still wrong, you should sit on the loop with a 45degree angle (by putting a stool or something to raise your bent legs…this puts no pressure on the colon and comes out smoothly
Also try to strengthen your core by exercising and layer ur ab muscles and lumbar to create a protective muscle belt…Also most important do practice visual healing and picture your entire vertebal colon and start repairing it in your mind (the brain does not have eyes so easy to persuade it… you jnow like the story of the guy that is in a refrigirated wagon and he freezes to death but the system was not on)… was I able to help a bit?
Just like that?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where is Alex Jones in all this, he woke so many people up to the occult, but is he part of it too, there as a propaganda piece in a psychological warefare operation. Operations which he was actually eposing, but also contributing to at the same time, sophpisticated.

shiva82

Where is Alex Jones in all this, he woke so many people up to the occult, but is he part of it too, there as a propaganda piece in a psychological warefare operation. Operations which he was actually eposing, but also contributing to at the same time, sophpisticated.
everyone has a price , and it is all orchestrated . maybe he is part of that programming . for sure he is . he has his own show