What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good man, take care of mom. Hope the scan turns out well, will keep her in my prayers.

I agree, if someone has a show they are likely part of the control system. They had that lawsuit and everything, just like they did to Trump. They try hard to have the appearance of a conflict when they are actually all on the same team.

I find the occult thing to be a big distraction though, enough about that, responsible citizens should be talking about the basics, proclaiming liberty and demanding sound fiscal and foreign policy. That's where the tires hit the road, not if some president may get arrested and put on trial. We all know there is corruption, and we all know its not going to be punished to the extent it should.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Willy sent me a text of a Facebook post that said "Vivek Ramaswamy aid leaves to join Trump campaign"

I held my tongue since he's a TV worshipper, but I was about to say "Are you enjoying the puppet show?"

shiva82

Willy sent me a text of a Facebook post that said "Vivek Ramaswamy aid leaves to join Trump campaign"

I held my tongue since he's a TV worshipper, but I was about to say "Are you enjoying the puppet show?"
fuck trump , fuck biden , fuck vivek, obomba , big mike , all of them that are given a free platform and funding. they all are puppets with the same masters . they have a different puppet for each emotion

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do you know for certain about Masons? They talk about following an eastern star and its pointing DOWN!!!!

shiva82

much of todays problems stem from the order of the garter royal bloodlines . the warring elite . they do have wars between themselves and they use us as cannon fodder

shiva82

What do you know for certain about Masons? They talk about following an eastern star and its pointing DOWN!!!!
i know that they believe lucifer to be bearer of knowledge to man and the light bearer. whether they know what that means or not. they are defacto satanists

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Local leadership is the way to start, but even that gets taken over by George Soros' WEF interests.

shiva82

most low level masons are completely harmless , and good people at heart . with good intentions. it is built upon good men . or it would not work in society for such a long time

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Great Game, we are the pawns. I wonder why they would join the masons? My nighbor is a mason and he sells guns on his own domain name website, and he is a big Democrat and union supporter. Very uptight and bitter guy, he got married and wife is real nice. Sometimes I see Bob smile and say some thing nice, but he's usually quiet and says NOTHING in response when I say something.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a customer who is a mason, he has a mason license plate on the truck. He's a nice guy, gave me some stuff like a really heavy duty car jack, hired me for mowing regularly with some breaks. Never know what people's motivations are, but what do you gain by being a mason, free breakfast?

shiva82

I have a customer who is a mason, he has a mason license plate on the truck. He's a nice guy, gave me some stuff like a really heavy duty car jack, hired me for mowing regularly with some breaks. Never know what people's motivations are, but what do you gain by being a mason, free breakfast?
if you want an important position it favours you to be a mason

shiva82

low level masons have to foot the bill for the elders . always . my mothers partner is a master mason. i grill him often haha