What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My grandfather was in the masons. He ran a family owned and operated dairy farm, was an aircraft mechanic in World War 2, and restored antique tractors. They attended the local Baptist Church, but I'm not real sure of their faith. I don't remember seeing a Bible out, or hearing preaching in the house. Maybe a little bit. My aunt would say a prayer at Christmas, but they kept to themself about faith most of the time. I didn't get to visit very often though, since they lived a couple hours drive away.

Duteronomy 11: 18-21 NKJV

18 “Therefore you shall [h]lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul, and bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. 19 You shall teach them to your children, speaking of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. 20 And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates, 21 that your days and the days of your children may be multiplied in the land of which the Lord swore to your fathers to give them, like the days of the heavens above the earth.

Persianfarmer

My grandfather was in the masons. He ran a family owned and operated dairy farm, was an aircraft mechanic in World War 2, and restored antique tractors. They attended the local Baptist Church, but I'm not real sure of their faith. I don't remember seeing a bible out, or hearing preaching in the house. Maybe a little bit. My aunt would say a prayer at Christmas, but they kept to themself about faith most of the time. I didn't get to visit very often though, since they lived a couple hours drive away.

18 “Therefore you shall [h]lay up these words of mine in your heart and in your soul, and bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. 19 You shall teach them to your children, speaking of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. 20 And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates, 21 that your days and the days of your children may be multiplied in the land of which the Lord swore to your fathers to give them, like the days of the heavens above the earth.
My brother was an architect

shiva82

My grandfather was in the masons. He ran a family owned and operated dairy farm, was an aircraft mechanic in World War 2, and restored antique tractors. They attended the local Baptist Church, but I'm not real sure of their faith. I don't remember seeing a bible out, or hearing preaching in the house. Maybe a little bit. My aunt would say a prayer at Christmas, but they kept to themself about faith most of the time. I didn't get to visit very often though, since they lived a couple hours drive away.

masons doctrine works that all faith is equal. so mohamed , buddha are equal to jesus. and that lucifer is the light bearer that brings knowledge to man

they have to accept that to be a mason

this is true

shiva82

Well their symobolism tells you that upside down STAR, WTF?

Is that really true ?
all the stars in gvernments are the pentagram . as is the star of david. the ss wore templar crosses. all the symbols of ancient times are still in use . they are to control

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They have a location in one of the oldest historic buildings in our old town square here. Wonder what kind of trap doors is built into it. Their symbols are on the glass door, its obvious they are anti-christ.

shiva82

dolly parton i noticed sold her soul pipeline. dressed in one eye patch , cowboys pentagrams and promoting the clot death shot still

shiva82

They have a location in one of the oldest historic buildings in our old town square here. Wonder what kind of trap doors is built into it. Their symbols are on the glass door, its obvious they are anti-christ.
masons use a corner stone. jesus is the corner stone. the point on a pyramid

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1701452965650.gif

shiva82

i can put my life savings on a bet . that i will never be asked to become a mason ...

tells me all i need to know. pat myself on the back

Latest posts

Latest posts