What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Willy was trying to get me to watch the local news, he says they have important stories on there like the McDonalds got robbed. I get tired of the mindset of the local news, I may read it more online. So some news is good is what I'm saying, like knowing what is going on locally. There are still some newspapers in our county and metro area.

shiva82

in the u.k . if you are burgled , and ring the police, you will get a crime number and maybe a cop show up a week later. if you are a mason, the cops will be there straight away haha

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its been interesting, the MAINSTREAM local news paper here has been very supportive of cannabis, and its almost an editoral when they talk about it as they integrate it with jokes and cultural expressions and phrases.

shiva82

paradise cheese .smelling lovely . mother of bottom shelf haze .

Attachments

• IMG_9937.JPG
    IMG_9937.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9938.JPG
    IMG_9938.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9939.JPG
    IMG_9939.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 28

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do you think the piece of cannabis legalization plays into their game? Its a trick to get everyone to vote Democrat and get them higher levels of power.

I was reviewing the news at marijuanamoment.net today and there are SEVERAL states, some are nearby, awarding $1-1.5 Million dived into 50- $150,000 grants to approved businesses for social equity. To help people in the community who are less able to start cannabis business and get education.

This is communism!!!!! WTF Republicans have nothing to say, so they don't stand with liberty. Where do we go??? Where do we go for representation?:smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stacking up nicely in the double pot, I bet it smells good now! What is the advantage of double pot? No transplant shock?

shiva82

What do you think the piece of cannabis legalization plays into their game. Its a trick to get everyone to vote Democrat and get them higher levels of power.

I was reviewing the news at marijuanamoment.net today and there are SEVERAL states, some are nearby, awarding $1-1.5 Million dived into 50- $150,000grants to approved businesses for social equity. To help people in the community who are less able to start cannabis business and get education.

This is communism!!!!! WTF Republicans have nothing to say, so they don't stand with liberty. Where do we go??? Where do we go for representation?:smoke:
they will do whatever they intend to do regardless of who votes. if they want everyone high, they will enact that process . just ignore it all and grow what you want within reason

shiva82

Stacking up nicely in the double pot, I bet it smells good now! What is the advantage of double pot? No transplant shock?
yeah , not having a larger container , and transplant shock, and space to turn her over to repot. its easier to match the pots and just let the roots penetrate into the next. just dont forget to move the lower container when moving around the plant

allows me to add more root space by just lifting the plant and dropping her in. job done . no mess

shiva82

she was getting rootbound early flower. if that happens they will show difficencies in no time and require tons of feed to counter act it all. all that add cal mag bollocks

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
discovered this album by accident today as i was watching an interview with dj vadim.
pre internet, they were sending tapes via fedex back and forth without ever meeting haha.
lovely!

bunch of weird tracks so far.
loving it.
like some vadim-londonized kool keith sir menelik shit.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't like taking money from the government. I would like to operate a seed production business if the legal climate cleared, but I wouldn't ever take some grant. Lots of strings attached I'm sure. You would pay for it one way or another.

shiva82

discovered this album by accident today as i was watching an interview with dj vadim.
pre internet, they were sending tapes via fedex back and forth without ever meeting haha.
lovely!

bunch of weird tracks so far.
loving it.
like some vadim-londonized kool keith sir menelik shit.
just about to hit play