What's new

Shiva Grows

Persianfarmer

yeah , that would help. full range motions as far as you can go . when in pain and when the spine is compressed , a decompression move is to grab a stool of some kind , lay on you back and place you calves on the stool , with you thighs veritcal and your legs past you knee joint horizontal sat on the the stool. this takes the weight off the spine and pressure from the area. once you progress to being able to walk again, use a chin up bar or monkey bar , to hang off and try pull your knees up to your chest as far and as long as you can . sometimes i attach a weight to my lower legs and then do that process. my back has been well behaved this past few weeks, thankfully. but that will not last . i get it to the point where its minimum problems . a few days out of action but most the time i'm ok
Wow sorry to hear about your predicaments! And I thought I was struggling with my Disk (L3-L4)…brother if you need any exercises for siatica and disc please let me know.
Also most of us do not poop properly so do consider this as well, but i am sure you are aware… Those freaking companies only think about profits and not humans…the design of the toilet has been wrong and is still wrong, you should sit on the loop with a 45degree angle (by putting a stool or something to raise your bent legs…this puts no pressure on the colon and comes out smoothly
Also try to strengthen your core by exercising and layer ur ab muscles and lumbar to create a protective muscle belt…Also most important do practice visual healing and picture your entire vertebal colon and start repairing it in your mind (the brain does not have eyes so easy to persuade it… you jnow like the story of the guy that is in a refrigirated wagon and he freezes to death but the system was not on)… was I able to help a bit?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah thats what I thought, vaccines are the cause. Sugar gives you an upset tummy and good buzz, but you should be able to process it.

My dad had a little inflammation with a couple vertabrae discs in his lower back. He gets a cortisol steroid injection every 3 months now. I think he said he's not sure what caused it, he still works. Using proper technique is so important when working to prevent injuries. Learned a lot about proper technique doing weight lifting as a teenager. I also worked farm work, doing firewood, hay, fencing, retaining walls, shoveling soil, and clearing trees.

A lot of what you do, your brain has to calculate it in a perfect way for your body to work right. The Holy Spirit protects you. Its one of the ways the Lord chastens us when we turn aside in rebellion. God is good. :smoke:

shiva82

big meech . lounging like a lizard

Attachments

• IMG_9936.JPG
    IMG_9936.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 19

shiva82

Yeah thats what I thought, vaccines are the cause. Sugar gives you an upset tummy and good buzz, but you should be able to process it.

My dad had a little inflammation with a couple vertabrae discs in his lower back. He gets a cortisol steroid injection every 3 months now. I think he said he's not sure what caused it, he still works. Using proper technique is so important when working to prevent injuries. Learned a lot about proper technique doing weight lifting as a teenager. I also worked farm work, doing firewood, hay, fencing, retaining walls, shoveling soil, and clearing trees.

A lot of what you do, your brain has to calculate it in a perfect way for your body to work right. The Holy Spirit protects you. Its one of the ways the Lord chastens us when we turn aside in rebellion. God is good. :smoke:
even just a random tinnitus jab . for a scratch .can cause lifetime problems. rediculous processes like this that injure, make profit and control

its a scam .

add it to the pile

we build a bonfire haha

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do you think about the 'Book of Mormon' and the Church of Latter-day Saints created in the 1800's?

There are very few Mormon believers here, but my neighbor is Mormon and their church is nearby.

I think its strange to write new Scripture so many years later. The ancient prophecy and Scripture is what we should be studying.

Latest posts

Latest posts