What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How do you make curry rice? I have curry, but its so strong! Not really sure of the proper way to use it. I sprinkled it on my pot pie a couple times, but it was kind of strong. I think it needs cooked a little bit to mellow it out and activate the flavors.

shiva82

How do you make curry rice? I have curry, but its so strong! Not really sure of the proper way to use it. I sprinkled it on my pot pie a couple times, but it was kind of strong. I think it needs cooked a little bit to mellow it out and activate the flavors.
you have curry powder? a 'curry' is a broad term used to decsribe an array of wet spiced meals . carribean curries. chinese curry , indiand curry , kashmirir , and then each country has variation and selections ...

depends what type of curry you intend making? i would follow a decent authentic recipe . i have a curry recipe in my head i use , and that is a kashmiri based curry my family members taught me

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just finishing the small DC x blueberry pipe I smoked before I passed out a dinner. Took a toke before my bath this morning, and a couple tokes before reading God's Word. Use it sparingly because it WORKS!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Take a toke before the bath or shower, I always used to as a young man at home just because mom and dad wouldnt let me smoke and I had a connected bathroom to my bedroom. Ends up its the best form of aromatherapy you can get! Everyone is into these essential oils, well there is no better oil then Cannabis oil. Way to start the day off right!

Here's my curry. I have seen a recipe to take this powder an onions and cook them up in oil for a bit then make the rest of the recipe.

Organic Spices (Including Coriander, Fenugreek, Turmeric, and Red Pepper), and Organic Onion.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright, is dry diced garlic alright to use?I was on the right track! So may not work with my pot pie. Maybe I can top with the cooked curry.

Is it made to just use with rice or can you curry with other dishes?

shiva82

smoking up some hermie bud i chopped two weeks early. a bit tweaky early in effects . more enjoyable than a kick to the bollocks though

Attachments

• IMG_9821.JPG
    IMG_9821.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 24

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Need to pack a pipe and start some bread. Going back to Sativa Candy Chunk because the DC x Blueberry and DC x Las Vegas Purple Kush x Hindu Kush are quite relaxing and can get sleepy.

Sativa Candy Chunk is like taking sip of really heady coffee.

SCC 10/8/23

full

shiva82

Alright, is dry diced garlic alright to use?I was on the right track! So may not work with my pot pie. Maybe I can top with the cooked curry.

Is it made to just use with rice or can you curry with other dishes?
i have kashmiri , indian and pakistani extended family members

they all start with garlic and ginger paste. fresh . you can buy cubes frozen of each or just make your own fresh. 50-50 mix . to make a large curry a golf ball size of the two combined. the first thing youy do is slow cook on low heat onions until translucent and soft , do not burn them or fry like we do in europe , then add you spice mix , seal your meat in a seperate pan with lots of fat , and then when you have the meat the colour you want, you then add that to the curry mix and mix over, then after a few minutes you turn it down and add stock, and half a tin of tomaotes [if tomato based]] half a tin for one large pot. stock or water around half a litre . i do all this by eye so it is a bit messy how i describe it