What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i know the best local tradesmen pipe, and non of them can build anything close to what people built in the 1800s even with modern tech. imagine getting a quote off a builder for a 4 dome extension out of granite

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like a great meal! Thanks for the directions.

What form of tomatoes and what size is the tin? I love tomatoes and have them in every meal. I use crushed tomatoes in a big 16 oz can. They are lightly cooked and contain lots of solids, not too much liquid.

So if I have cooked meat do I still heat it in fat to get it slightly crisped before adding to the curry dish?

I don't know what ginger is, haven't got to using that spice much. Will have to look into it! Thanks!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cost of doing business has changed. Labor is higher and modern materials are cheaper. It was obviously really talented people who were able to create that kind of archetecture. Modern buildings are made to be ugly, Alex Jones said, to try to reduce our culture and creativity on a meta-physical level.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have noticed the basic and rugged archetecture of recently made structures.

1700759817341.jpeg

1700759846641.jpeg

My microbiologist professor worked with the US Army to develop new nanomaterials and molecular machines here at Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
tempted to roll another spotted james..
@pipeline i cant believe you didnt cross roads with ginger yet. its also great to make a tea like infusion and add some jemon juice and honey to warm you up in winter and boost your immune system.
also ginger and garlich work magic together enhancing each others medical benefits, not to mention the aromas!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That building is kind of neat actually, but it shows the modern trends. The community college building was much more basic with I- beams an cables visible. Very rough

shiva82

I have noticed the basic and rugged archetecture of recently made structures.

View attachment 18922400

View attachment 18922401

My microbiologist professor worked with the US Army to develop new nanomaterials and molecular machines here at Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN

it is not advanced in any way . inferior , lacking any design . souless shit holes that last only 50 years before they need tearing down again

modern buildings are trash , and we can't even maintain the old buildings

DaEarl73

time for some lunchin'.
some type of soup/stew with some type of grains i dont know the english name of. topped with some olive oil and a bit of salt.
nothing beats olive oil seriously hehe . View attachment 18922270
cheap stuff easily made and delicious.
was talking to the wife yesterday about the nutrition of our parents respectively.
both sides grew up as farmes in small villages. what you had is what you ate.
meat only for the weekends. nobody had to leave the table hungry, but very cheap and simple dishes.
nowadays poor people only get to eat that overmanufactured crap, and when youre in your mid 40ies theres like 3 diseases coming at you at once all of a sudden...
Gerstensuppe!? Nice stuff! Farmers food for the power! Power to the people! The humans don’t know that we are aliens hahahaha

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting worse too. New tract home subdivisions are money makers. They scrape all the topsoil and sell it, then build cheap, thin walled homes that have bad lawns. They often times ruin the drainage of the area because the hardpan clay is exposed and the soil is so rocky.

Latest posts

Latest posts