What's new

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sparkie keeps me on my toes. He absolutely MUST go outside and runs on an adventure immediately after he eats a little nibble or 2. Then he wants in after a bit, and is ready for more food. Thing is my other cat Rocket is overweight, so I have to take the food away since he is on a diet. Its a cycle i repeat abohut 5-10 times every meal. I think it improves my metabolism, I don't get to sit down and be lazy and eat. Sparkie has me trained. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But i have him trained, when he tries to lay on me when I sleep, I never did allow him to . I just push him of to the side, sometimes a couple times. Then he curls up behind my legs and purrs. :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This El Corazon light roast coffee is so good. If you brew it just right, it has alkaloids that pop and are therapeutic just like cannabis, and it completely balances out the common jitters of caffeine.

Aptly named, ‘El Corazon’- “The Heart”– is a product of strenuous labor and an enduring passion for great coffee, which embodies the very essence of Brickhouse, in more ways than one. With each sip, you’re sure to experience the culture and authenticity of the farmer’s personal touch. Lightly roasted, flavorful and highly satisfying, each bean is a gift from our Honduran brothers and sisters, and we’re proud to extend this piece of our heart to you.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Expsom salt bath will help like swimming in ocean water, but the heat will provide better therapy. You can even agitate the water a little bit to keep the water circulating and work out the soreness.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Romans 14: 14-23 NKJV

The Law of Love​

14 I know and am convinced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean. 15 Yet if your brother is grieved because of your food, you are no longer walking in love. Do not destroy with your food the one for whom Christ died. 16 Therefore do not let your good be spoken of as evil; 17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 18 For he who serves Christ in [e]these things is acceptable to God and approved by men.

19 Therefore let us pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may [f]edify another. 20 Do not destroy the work of God for the sake of food. All things indeed are pure, but it is evil for the man who eats with [g]offense. 21 It is good neither to eat meat nor drink wine nor do anything by which your brother stumbles [h]or is offended or is made weak. 22 [i]Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves. 23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is [j]sin.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hot water will promote better farts. I see why people have hot tubs though, its really great to reset your mind and teach you to relax. Its similar to taking CBD hemp oil and doing breathing exercises in a dark room before bed, praying in the morning. Direct path back to the life God has given you.

I am certain most dieseases begin with spiritual infirmaties which manifest into physical issues. Thats why cannabis is so good because it helps reset your mind which heals your body.

The "high" or "euphoria" is just due to the endocannabinoid system being fulfilled and your body is working correctly. You aren't suffering from addiction, its just a desire to be healthy that keeps you going back to the cannabis pipe when its time.

shiva82

i have a bath that is too small for me. i hurt my back getting in and sometimes can't get out . i use it maybe once a year . i shower daily instead. a good hot soak with minerals is superior though

Latest posts

Latest posts