What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Goingrey-- Do you have any traces of mold in your flowers? Sometimes I hit a small spot of mold, after getting a few good tokes of resin and have to dump out the pipe. It makes my throat get mucus for a day sometimes. Also all the dust from work gives my immune system a good workout.

How many grams a day do you usually smoke. It shouldn't harm your throat lungs too much at a gram or 2 per day. Also smoking cooler smoke helps to reduce irritation. My new pipe doesn't smoke quite as smooth, but it has a good carburator and is unbreakable since its so thick. I like the other pipe I have for its smooth long draws with a little cooler smoke.
Well not like visible or otherwise noticeable mold but spores and the like for sure.. I don't live a sterile life in any kind of way.

Haven't been smoking even a gram a day recently that's why it was a surprise to me. Didn't have a constant cough like I do if I smoke a lot, or anything really, thought I was in perfect respiratory health. But turns out there was room for improvement after all.

zaprjaques

da boveda kid
hope you're all doing fine.
feels like friday the whole day.
too much work, but i said fuck it, one by one, all is gonna be finished eventually.

goingrey

this is reality, it is just as funny with foreigners that only know the queens english or southern accents . they may reply that they can only speak english , in response to a northerner greeting them....
Takes a while for the ear to get accustomed to a strong accent no doubt. Little by little it gets easier with more exposure and eventually there's no problem at all.

shiva82

one pot cooking today. supper it's chicken biryani . just sampling some with some chilli butter garlic bread

Attachments

• IMG_9789.JPG
    IMG_9789.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 28