What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

i took an early inspection bud from the bottomshelf haze. she is at around 10 weeks, and she needs another 3 weeks. i like to dissect part and check them over at different stages, and smoke some too. she is still pine dominant with the similar spice aroma the peach x oldtimer haze had aka the muddy hay . in three weeks time she should be a bit more pungent

Attachments

• IMG_9780.JPG
    IMG_9780.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_9782.JPG
    IMG_9782.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 25

goingrey

I took off a branch off an SSH by accident a while back. Was supposed to just remove a fan leaf but was too fucking high and fiddling about through the foliage into the back of the tent, oops haha. Figured I'd try to root it. Put it in a cup on the windowsill but it didn't take. Days aren't long enough and lateish flowering clone and whatwevee but it seemed to still mature in the cup. But then I started to lose interest and paid attention less the radiator under the window got hotter as it got colder and the cup went dry quick and so did the branch. Now it's in some old tea tin waiting for my detox to blow over. Exciting story huh.. :D

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Fuel consumption, who cares with a ride like this… this car appears to be completely factory with original paint and 18,000 miles but certain bolt on components have been changed so now it is a full blown methanol injected turbo charged screaming demon that looks completely stock… the 231 in.³ six cylinder is capable of running 10 second quarter miles…

shiva82

Fuel consumption, who cares with a ride like this… this car appears to be completely factory with original paint and 18,000 miles but certain bolt on components have been changed so now it is a full blown methanol injected turbo charged screaming demon that looks completely stock… the 231 in.³ six cylinder is capable of running 10 second quarter miles…
10 second quarter mile is supercar quick

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
The Buick is a six cylinder motor but it acts like it’s on steroids when you step on the skinny pedal… I love buying selling and fixing all the cars but as I get older, my body is not quite as happy as it used to be spending time hanging over a fender… most of these cars are investments, and will be sold as time goes on…

shiva82

The Buick is a six cylinder motor but it acts like it’s on steroids when you step on the skinny pedal… I love buying selling and fixing all the cars but as I get older, my body is not quite as happy as it used to be spending time hanging over a fender… most of these cars are investments, and will be sold as time goes on…
you can fix up the shivamobile for me

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I would have to have access to all your funds...20 years ago I could make money restoring rides and selling them...no so much anymore...the parts alone to restore some of these cars is worth more that the car...I bought a car for 60K that is worth well over twice that...

Latest posts

Latest posts