What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
full

You're already free. Fear not, Jesus has overcome the world. God has commanded and set it forth, the battle is won, the power of sin is overcome. Watch!

Pulled some of the Deep Chunk x Blueberry yesterday for the house stash. Its absolutely fantastic potency and I see why The Potcast Chose DJ Short's Blueberry as Strain of the Year a couple years ago. Thinking I'm going to work the hybrid with Sativa Candy Chunk and see if I can work it into my cultivar going forward to freshen up the genetic. Need more hybrid vigor and would be great to see some additional terps with the potency and profile of the DC x Blueberry.

Will pull some of the ESkunk x Lebanese and PC x Hindu kush next month. That ES x Leb smells strong with a sharp sativa indica hybrid terpene mix! :smoke:

John 8:31-36 NKJV​

The Truth Shall Make You Free​

31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

33 They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?”

34 Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. 35 And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. 36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

shiva82

full

You're already free. Fear not, Jesus has overcome the world. God has commanded and set it forth, the battle is won, the power of sin is overcome. Watch!

Pulled some of the Deep Chunk x Blueberry yesterday for the house stash. Its absolutely fantastic potency and I see why The Potcast Chose DJ Short's Blueberry as Strain of the Year a couple years ago. Thinking I'm going to work the hybrid with Sativa Candy Chunk and see if I can work it into my cultivar going forward to freshen up the genetic. Need more hybrid vigor and would be great to see some additional terps with the potency and profile of the DC x Blueberry.

Will pull some of the ESkunk x Lebanese and PC x Hindu kush next month. That ES x Leb smells strong with a sharp sativa indica hybrid terpene mix! :smoke:

31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

33 They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?”

34 Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin. 35 And a slave does not abide in the house forever, but a son abides forever. 36 Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.

god bless you pipe man. i would of smoked most that stash by now lol. you have great self control . respect

approximately 50% of the swiss have dna directly from egyptian pharaohs . i found that interesting .

shiva82

full

i'm going to have to try the early skunk x oldtimer haze soon too. they may be a dark horse

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
i was never an elvis fan.... until i seen your car called 'elvis' . what a beauty that car is. perfect stance
Why thank you for the kind words. I am quite partial to that car and I spend a lot of time working on it to keep it running tiptop. I’m not necessarily an Elvis fan per se, but the car just had that sleek Elvis vibe to it so that’s the name it got…

shiva82

Why thank you for the kind words. I am quite partial to that car and I spend a lot of time working on it to keep it running tiptop. I’m not necessarily an Elvis fan per se, but the car just had that sleek Elvis vibe to it so that’s the name it got…
it is a work of art . thanks for sharing with the community one of your passions

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
nobel peace prizes are given and not won . nothing peaceful about most of the winners
isn't that the truth, the last 2 presidents the US has had tried to send us back to the stone age...the gave obama a nobel peace prize...he was responsible for thousands of deaths overseas, all in the name of peace...yeah, right...
it is a work of art . thanks for sharing with the community one of your passions
I shall post more "works of art" later, I'm heading to the gym...if you don't use it you lose it...same trainer for almost 10 years...

shiva82

my first car was maybe my best car . a 1987 vw golf 1.3 4 speed manual with a set of tsw wheels on that my elder sister sold to me real cheap . in blue too, and 3 door . dope car. tinted manual sunroof too. retro

at the time , the wheels were worth more than the car. today that would be the opposite . the alloys made the steering heavy to turn when parking but great at speed. like a go kart

Last edited:

shiva82

Two weeks without weed now.

I can breathe better. Was not expecting that, had convinced myself I smoked so little it wouldn't cause any congestion or other adverse effects. Also because "it's just weed not tobacco".
were you struggling before?