What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Goingrey-- Do you have any traces of mold in your flowers? Sometimes I hit a small spot of mold, after getting a few good tokes of resin and have to dump out the pipe. It makes my throat get mucus for a day sometimes. Also all the dust from work gives my immune system a good workout.

How many grams a day do you usually smoke. It shouldn't harm your throat lungs too much at a gram or 2 per day. Also smoking cooler smoke helps to reduce irritation. My new pipe doesn't smoke quite as smooth, but it has a good carburator and is unbreakable since its so thick. I like the other pipe I have for its smooth long draws with a little cooler smoke.

shiva82

Goingrey-- Do you have any traces of mold in your flowers? Sometimes I hit a small spot of mold, after getting a few good tokes of resin and have to dump out the pipe. It makes my throat get mucus for a day sometimes. Also all the dust from work gives my immune system a good workout.

How many grams a day do you usually smoke. It shouldn't harm your throat lungs too much at a gram or 2 per day. Also smoking cooler smoke helps to reduce irritation. My new pipe doesn't smoke quite as smooth, but it has a good carburator and is unbreakable since its so thick. I like the other pipe I have for its smooth long draws with a little cooler smoke.

it does cause that reaction, can give you bronchitis with prolonged exposure . a doctor would say you have covid when really you smoked some mouldy bud

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some of those guys were asking good questions and I'm proud of them, but the rest of the Bacon are from the land of Edom and run away from God.

You can always tell they are a human bacon clone by the silly questions they ask.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To make it more difficult, my prescription skin cream for psoriasis says can cause mucus in the throat, but it also says flu like symptoms. They always put extra things on the label that they are unable to rule out, and it makes observing for adverse symptoms that much more confusing.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wouldn't put coffee in your pot, might ruin the meal. Don't put in any wild gourds, and make sure you don't cook Meech. :smoke:

shiva82

i quite enjoy listening to an american chap called jordan maxwell. he is dead now, and he gets ridiculed by main stream media. i don't agree with some of what he says but i find him fascinating

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I was just thinking about that, the politicians make even better money in the comfy jobs they get after being a legislator.

shiva82

Yeah, I was just thinking about that, the politicians make even better money in the comfy jobs they get after being a legislator.
the tax payers paid wage is small fry compared to the perks of the job trade deals, hidden accounts, back handers and bribes and such that come with selling your soul

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
he is a great dog . did you find the owner to the one you found wandering with a chain?
Yes I did, she stayed here for less than 24h. He was a hunter who lives 2 km down the road from us. Maybe that one needs a GPS too🤣. She was buzzing when he came for her.

She was not wandering btw, she had entangled her chain in a bush and would have likely died because she was in the middle of nowhere. I heard her cry at night and went out but couldn't find her. Thankfully the next morning I did.