What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

ace seeds tropical mix regulars . i have a pack of those from around 2019. any ideas of the mix of plants used back then ?anyone?

i was hoping for a stable central lao male , but i did not find anything . maybe this pack of tropical mix has the gold nugget i'm after

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
ace seeds tropical mix regulars . i have a pack of those from around 2019. any ideas of the mix of plants used back then ?anyone?

i was hoping for a stable central lao male , but i did not find anything . maybe this pack of tropical mix has the gold nugget i'm after
Their mixpacks are usually hybrids only.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
My mom started her autumn/winter grow. Apparently she sowed a single fem seed in each pot, and one of them had twins. Seems like she also learned to scribble on the pictures lol.
IMG-20231119-WA0000.jpg

shiva82

if i knew how to scribble on pictures i would be a meme making addict. i could have loads of fun, but end up stuck in a bubble . when rob linked that thread, and one dude had made than meme for his nemesis, i found it hilarious.

praise to jah for not giving me those tech skills

shiva82

if i could make memes and if i was a rich man i would be dangerous for sure. thankfully i can't use a pc and i'm never going to be 'rich'

shiva82

having work done on my shivamobile tomorrow . needs a service, parts replacing , oil change , the lot. i have never done anything to it other than basic m.o.t each year and tires and break pads. i'm useless with vehicles too . hopefully the mechanic does not pull my pants down

Last edited:

shiva82

Along the river, along the river
Running through the liquid surface, a quiver
cool breeze blowing slowly, a shiver
The water is pure and clean I'm a sinner
The water comes from the mountain top
Early morning later it's gonna be hotter
... I inspire and I breathe,
.. A lil bee lands on my finger, linger
We are killing all your sistas, sista
a bird singing hasta la vista
weird taste is my mouth, bitter
Calm, peace before the twister
I must empty my head, shed, my issues
feeling like a growing feet, in a kid's shoose
Every single day to feel betta i drink booze
At least I don't have to buy bloody tissues
Along the river, along the river
Running through the liquid surface, a quiver
cool breeze blowing slowly, a shiver
The water is pure and clean I'm a sinner

shiva82

I remember in one of his posts that he laid one of those open vertical bulbs against the back of his arm. He said he never did that twice…😱
i was never an elvis fan.... until i seen your car called 'elvis' . what a beauty that car is. perfect stance

Reactions: Boo