What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Endless Summer, like that old surf movie, legendary even as a movie, but even more so if it was like a BOEL smuggling front or something? Think I heard something like this in one of the chatty patty podcasts.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
They're not cold.
Hell no, they’re not… when I first started using bamboo steaks to support my flowers. Every once in a while, I put one into my eye when I was leaning down to do something… that’s not some thing I care to do again

goingrey

Hell no, they’re not… when I first started using bamboo steaks to support my flowers. Every once in a while, I put one into my eye when I was leaning down to do something… that’s not some thing I care to do again
Double benefit from wearing sunglasses.. protection from the light and the stakes. :D

shiva82

I remember in one of his posts that he laid one of those open vertical bulbs against the back of his arm. He said he never did that twice…😱
i had a friend once scan his plants under vert 600 watt bulbs. he stood up for some reason and the bulb stuck to his bald head for a moment as it cooked his skin.when he pulled away the light fixture shook . lool. ouch. he had a bulb shape burnt to his bald head

Reactions: Boo

goingrey

i had a friend once scan his plants under vert 600 watt bulbs. he stood up for some reason and the bulb stuck to his bald head for a moment as it cooked his skin.when he pulled away the light fixture shook . lool. ouch. he had a bulb shape burnt to his bald head
Ouch, did it heal well or was he "branded"?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Another reason why I don’t shave my head…😉 years ago when I used to race a quad, I was reaching over the bike to put a strap down onto the D ring on the floor when I laid my forearm across the exhaust pipe. That was 40 years ago and I still bear the wounds… I’m really surprised that I’ve lived as long as I have…

shiva82

thank you, my dogs are thrilled to have me and that's what's important...

near miracle, the Lord reached out and touched me thereby pulling me thru...I am blessed, old, ornery, and blessed...
very blessed indeed. respect

Reactions: Boo