What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

those people that go to communion each week out of habit are no more christian than you are goingrey. whatever you believe you believe and your relationship with god is personal , and that entity knows all

shiva82

one thing that is good about modern church though, as i 'm trying to find positives , if you are single, meeting a nice single lady that shares similar faith and make a family together

shiva82

if i was a christian i would be some form of hard core version haha. i'm a non dominion i believe in a god or creator , and i follow jesus' message of love and peace . i'm a heathen to some , and a cunt to others, but i try my best

Cloneman

Veteran
I’ve been smoking different cuts of the MAC. Today it’s a white one I took early at eight weeks, it’s like sticking your head in the electric socket…

And now I serene Sunday sermon

shiva82

I’ve been smoking different cuts of the MAC. Today it’s a white one I took early at eight weeks, it’s like sticking your head in the electric socket…

And now I serene Sunday sermon

i may buy a pack of thos mac1 x freakshow f1s from rsc .

i could have fun with those at some point. f2s creates all freaks too. so they say with that stock

shiva82

once i take down the bottom shelf haze i can stick in the f2 peach lebs. i opted out of using the attic . too cold . i found space in my 60 watt cab for now

Attachments

• IMG_9762.JPG
    IMG_9762.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 29

shiva82

p cheese. 4 weeks flowering. this is bottomshelf hazes mother

Attachments

• IMG_9767.JPG
    IMG_9767.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9765.JPG
    IMG_9765.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9766.JPG
    IMG_9766.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 28

shiva82

new one in . a clone of space monkey . i cloned this clone , so she can go into flower now

Attachments

• IMG_9764.JPG
    IMG_9764.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9769.JPG
    IMG_9769.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 22

shiva82

i up potted the peach leb f2s and they are in a 60 watt cab receiving 15 watt direct. enough room for a couple of weeks .

Attachments

• IMG_9771.JPG
    IMG_9771.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 22

shiva82

the cheap 60 watt leds i use , i can manipulate into different positions, 2 of which i will run in vert position , for vertical central position under the dcm in between the peach leb females . i was going to re arrange everything in the tent . which i will after the peacleb f2s . the vert led and overhead cdm arrangement is nice enough though. i may just stick with that

shiva82

for the peach eb f2 females. they will be grown in 95cm 2 with 315 watt cdm above and 120 watt vertical 4 k led central . hopefully 4 nice females. veg and rotate on the leds , and fire up the cdm for late veg for a few hours a day and then use both led and cdm to flower together

Latest posts

Latest posts