What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

bottomshelhaze . she does not enjoy cold temperatures . still not a conclusive aroma. all over the place. almost an aroma like chocolate and metal today . hopefully she evolves into something enjoyable . around 4 weeks to go .

Attachments

• IMG_9689.JPG
    IMG_9689.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9691.JPG
    IMG_9691.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 19

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:LOL: In my case 40 is the new 65
I have read about coffee actually has health benefits in moderation. This new 'BLACK' dark roast coffee from Lempira, Honduras is almost as thrapeutic as cannabis, honestly. It is a superfood and full of antioxidants.

I cook mine on a cast iron skillet on medium low heat and stirr occasionally, its an art. Try making it more dilute with less coffee. 2 heaping tablespoons fine freshly ground coffee to a little over 6 cups water. I don't even filter it, I just let the sediment settle and it clumps as I pour it out so its all liquid that is poured. I fill a 20 oz Kleen Kanteen vacuum insulated stainless steel thermos to keep it fresh and drink the rest of it as the first cup.

shiva82

He used to have some sensible views

like converting his jaguar to run on surplus red wine to drive around the land he squats on

shiva82

I love percolator coffee. Its the best. Brewing good coffee is an artform, you don't want to burn it but it needs to be cooked. I prefer not to strain.
get a 20 dollar percolator to make single coffees . they are magic . you can use extra filters but they are not needed

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Costa Rica is a special place being between the continents of North and South America. I bet that is good coffee. How do you get it free?