What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

What kind of coffee are you guys drinking?? Made some just right this morning. Going to trim out an acre and a half to finish up the job from Saturday, and off cutting grass. Trying to ignore the leaves, but its not working. :smoke:
I drink Nescafe Espresso Azera. Not going to say it's incredible in the grand scheme of coffee. But it is instant coffee that tastes somewhat like regular coffee, which is an incredible feat of food engineering, based on every other instant coffee I've tried having that terrible instant coffee taste. And because it's instant I just need to heat some water to about 160f, which takes no time at all on the induction stove, and can literally be chugging it down one minute from waking up. Can't beat that. :D

goingrey

i have a nice machine, but i have lost a part and never replaced it and started using french press or percolator . the machine is nice though when functioning
A real percolator? Like this?

I've never seen one in real life. Sounds like a very efficient extraction with a not so great taste...

shiva82

A real percolator? Like this?

I've never seen one in real life. Sounds like a very efficient extraction with a not so great taste...

yeah , they are only 15 quid . get an electric grinder, beans and a percolator for the stove or hib . they only do one cup or two max . mine is a one cup job stainless

shiva82

cat piggy back ride time . she loves chilling on my back . i'm typing on my laptop and she just leaps on my back and sinks her claws in me

Attachments

• IMG_9672.JPG
    IMG_9672.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 30