What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

If Jesus would reincarnate in whatever western country, they would put him in jail, psychiatric, or kill him straight! -Who is your father and what does he do? -God! -You are crazy and blasphemous hahahaha
in a way, in daearl fashion, you are correct my friend. and jesus says this too

shiva82

i'm not a "christian " of any branch . i'm just a natural follower of jesus christ . in my heart .

my mother was tortured in the name of christianity on many levels. that is not christian as in not of jesus values . imo

shiva82

basically, bacon and bacon enablers hijacked all faiths and religions and actively hijack any ideologies and such . baconators infiltrate all groups. best to pray in silence inside our own heads to our own vision of god

DaEarl73

killing people in the name of jesus is the ultimate sin
Tell this the native Americans, killing and raping in the name of. Because people that don’t believe in the right things are no people. It’s ok as long as you believe in what I believe. Dividing people into us and them. We god people, they not (because their god has a different name or they believe in more than one (trinity? Hahahaha)

Last edited:

shiva82

all i know it feels more satisfying trying our best to do gods work rather than just being selfish . more fulfilling. that alone is enough to at least try love thy neighbour and follow basic principles

shiva82

Tell this the native Americans, killing and raping in the name of. Because people that don’t believe in the right things are no people. It’s ok as long as you believe in what I believe. Dividing people into us and them. We god people, they not (because there god has a different name or they believe in more than one (trinity? Hahahaha)

where and when did god tell them to do this? or was it the usual corporations and elite after wealth ? i think you are intelligent enough to see this

DaEarl73

where and when did god tell them to do this? or was it the usual corporations and elite after wealth ? i think you are intelligent enough to see this
It was the church’s will, not of someone else, you can call it god. People are assholes and using religion to justify it hahahaha

shiva82

today we have psyops and engineered actual hot wars proclaiming to be about faith, when the same wall street funds both sides . this is bad faith and not people of faith. just bullshitters , baconites

goingrey

If Jesus would reincarnate in whatever western country, they would put him in jail, psychiatric, or kill him straight! -Who is your father and what does he do? -God! -You are crazy and blasphemous hahahaha
Nothing changed then, as that is exactly what happened the last time around..

shiva82

you do get people that kill in the name of jesus christ , i will never deny this. they are not christian to me. then you have mass murderers like mao , pot and so on . atheist . marxist

all of them are not good or positive

DaEarl73

the churches will? which church backed by whom? certainly not anything related to jesus.
who funded those wars and land grabs?
Was the Roman Catholic Church, they sponsored it together with the colonist countries. In South America they hate Colombus there, but he was just a sailor, it was sponsored by the church and they remain christians (what seems weird to me). Was all about gold and wealth, covered by a christianisation (that was fucked up too)

Latest posts

Latest posts