What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

goingrey

Got a strong feeling of the shit about to be hitting the fan. Makes me wonder if I should start trying to get my piss clean lest they use it against me. Apologies for the bodily function themed post.

goingrey

urine tests at a workplace are used when the firm want to lay off staff. they almost encourage drug use the rest of the time haha
Yup it's some strong ammo we give them and especially with edibles (or in my case brews) you have to start like a month in advance to get clean.

goingrey

The younger me would have said FU, it's a duo deal, me and the dirty pee, love it or leave it, but the middle aged fat fuck has become accustomed to the steady income and superficial appearance of belonging to society.

shiva82

The younger me would have said FU, it's a duo deal, me and the dirty pee, love it or leave it, but the middle aged fat fuck has become accustomed to the steady income and superficial appearance of belonging to society.
at least you are honest . just keep paying them taxes and you can belong as much as you like

it is not worth losing your income over

are you sourcing clean pee and a fake penis to use?

goingrey

at least you are honest . just keep paying them taxes and you can belong as much as you like

it is not worth losing your income over

are you sourcing clean pee and a fake penis to use?
Don't think I'm quite ready to start walking around with a dildo full of someone else's piss that I quickly run to the convenience store to heat up in their microwave if the call comes. It would be a totally absurd proposition in any sensible world, but some people really do it in this one.

shiva82

Don't think I'm quite ready to start walking around with a dildo full of someone else's piss that I quickly run to the convenience store to heat up in their microwave if the call comes. It would be a totally absurd proposition in any sensible world, but some people really do it in this one.
got to do what we got to do. how long will you have to quit for?

shiva82

uses works internet connection to discuss cannabis on a ganja forum during works hours. can't be bad haha. get me an application man

Latest posts

Latest posts