What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

the small plant i have isolated with late male flowers i may fresh freeze the whole plant , bash it up with just ice is a bucket and a large spoon , then add freezing water , bash it up again , filter it through a 150 , collect the bulk , all grades together,dry on sheet for a day, press into a puck , place into a 25 micron bag , and press and filter using my clamps into filtered fresh frozen filtered hash. it is a bit of luxury. i may just smoke the plant. i will decide in a couple of weeks

DaEarl73

the small plant i have isolated with late male flowers i may fresh freeze the whole plant , bash it up with just ice is a bucket and a large spoon , then add freezing water , bash it up again , filter it through a 150 , collect the bulk , all grades together,dry on sheet for a day, press into a puck , place into a 25 micron bag , and press and filter using my clamps into filtered fresh frozen filtered hash. it is a bit of luxury. i may just smoke the plant. i will decide in a couple of weeks
Do it, give you a nice treat! Tasty shizl, will do something similar with my lowers, most would anyway land in trim, so it would save trimming time too. I already said tasty shizl? 100% oulala ( how French Cannoli would have said RIP)

shiva82

off out to lunch . taking a 2 gram gift with me , for the chef . keep them sweet

Attachments

• IMG_9558.JPG
    IMG_9558.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 36

DaEarl73

The fresh frozen stuff looks really pale/white it's strange to me.
minimum oxidisation of the lipids , fats and proteins. you could winterize with ethanol to make it more clear , but that defeats the purpose . pale rosin is usually with freshly dried but uncured flower or with fresh frozen
It’s so pale because they harvest it early, a lot of people think it’s superior to something darker colored, I doubt it. Ripe heads, full flavor experience, just my 2 cents (oxidation and stuff I agree with shiva)

shiva82

lenses. i have always said a large chunk of led technology improvement or advancement is in the lens . starting to see that imagination bare fruit with the new models being produced

switchable caps for the led units too

shiva82

i enjoyed the fight for what is was rev. the ref breaking the clinch before the 3 seconds was a bit annoying. senchai looked old too , but still is dangerous . it seemed like an exhibition fight for the first 2 rounds too. they did not want to kill each other either . they both got paid well hopefully

shiva82

next in , peach oz x lebanese f2s . hopefully the peach oz /leb 1st gen X peachoz/oldtimerhaze 1st gen germinate too . i will keep, if any , my favourite females and kill the males this round. i will germ more in spring to grow alongside the winning clones and i will select males at that point too , and isolate them .

Attachments

• IMG_9561.JPG
    IMG_9561.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 23

Latest posts

Latest posts