What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Just finished watching it at work, YOLO. That was cool. Not the best fight but fun enough.

Shame that they weren't allowing sweeps and throws, those are such a big part of Buakaw's game. They are so humiliating and emasculating they are a big deal as far as mental warfare goes. They do win fights just by themselves.

Not allowing Thai fighters to clinch is a big mistake too, which I guess they did because.they want to see punches. So it wasn't really strict Thai rules as I read on Reddit.

Trying to not spoil it haha

shiva82

mimosa s1 tangie pheno

Attachments

• IMG_9549.JPG
    IMG_9549.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9551.JPG
    IMG_9551.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9553.JPG
    IMG_9553.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 37

shiva82

Maybe I will get blocked, called my gamer friends baconits. Won’t play with stupids no more. Have a nice one..

be careful with its use . being a 'bacon' is only reserved for the worst of humanity and should not be used loosely or to anyone who is not of bacon behaviour

DaEarl73

They started with racists jokes, I guess that’s what a bacon is. Mother always said, tell me with who you go and I tell you who you are. And I don’t want to be a bacon, I want to be a flower hahahaha funny thing is someone asking for sauce for the bacon corner! Improving my English every day, yeasts only for cooking hahahaha

Latest posts

Latest posts