What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

p.cheese x sudanese

Attachments

• IMG_9454.JPG
    IMG_9454.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9455.JPG
    IMG_9455.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 30

shiva82

bottomshelf haze aka lawnmower grassclippings

Attachments

• IMG_9461.JPG
    IMG_9461.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9457.JPG
    IMG_9457.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_9458.JPG
    IMG_9458.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9459.JPG
    IMG_9459.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9460.JPG
    IMG_9460.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9462.JPG
    IMG_9462.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 37

shiva82

the globalists , who control the media , the flow of migrants , cash , weapons and so on are engineering division and war . i'm a loving human , i for one do not want war . it is not cross vs crescent , it is the people vs the establishment . so much propaganda pumped out daily , and people do not accept information unless they see it on the tv or the screen of the device they use.

i hope everyone can see through the bullshit

shiva82

i had a a friend who is now dead. i was actually his carer at one point , temporarily , around 15 years ago. he was an old school jamaican dj from an area called clarendon . he knew alot of these old school stars in real life , photos of many in his front room , and the baddest sound system i have seen set up in his lounge . stacks of records. he grew up i think with toots and the maytals. he would be around 95 now if he was still alive. he smoked ganja like a champion too , i think an ounce a week at 80 years of age , and a real don . old school sound is great

Latest posts

Latest posts