What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
God has built a hedge, they can't take over the basics of creation like the firmament.

AI has too far to go. Everything always changes here in creation.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The thing is with flat earth, it side tracks the discussion to this nonsense. Instead of discussing real issues like monetary or foreign policy and corruption, people are forced to go off on these other somewhat interesting topics.

So many people ask me, "Do you think Biden is going to prison?" Stuff like that, I just affirm to them they are simply distraction issues that don't matter in the end because the Gloabalists are getting their way by blinding our eyes.

Time is the real commodity, not money.

shiva82

The thing is with flat earth, it side tracks the discussion to this nonsense. Instead of discussing real issues like monetary or foreign policy and corruption, people are forced to go off on these other somewhat interesting topics.

So many people ask me, "Do you think Biden is going to prison?" Stuff like that, I just affirm to them they are simply distraction issues that don't matter in the end because the Gloabalists are getting their way by blinding our eyes.

Time is the real commodity, not money.
if it was flat , round , square , i still have to wake up and go to to work tomorrow , i still need to do a shit every morning , wash my clothes etc

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Flat earth simply "buys" them more time to get their projects done. 2030 is the date.

Smoking the Sativa Candy Chunk. Thinking about just doing a project next year or further working specifically on that project. All the breeders recommend focusing on one or 2 projects at a time and not getting too spread out. I think Sativa Candy Chunk is improving, and I may be near inbred line status. I could use your help.

We certainly have our work cut out for use here on planet Earth. I need to do some real selections and work on the line before I can move on. Only 1 cycle per year. May have space for a couple testers of 1 or 2 varieties.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Drying and curing some flower the proper way at my house, so will have an ounce to compare with the outdoor cured. Cant wait to see what i find out there, should be perfect moisture!

shiva82

i took a handful of black triangle. two weeks drying in a shed outdoor. i had to cut all these bits open to inspect for mould too. i'm going to cob the bits on the left and smoke the small dense nugs as they are . i de-stemmed the small bits . i will cob into a block for fun and carry on drying it as a block before jarring it. i left the rest for my friend . i would say yield was around the 2 ounce mark , and lost around 7 gs to mould

the sweet potato i up potted into a bigger container and needs another month . i should of done this earlier

Attachments

• IMG_9374.JPG
    IMG_9374.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9375.JPG
    IMG_9375.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_9376.JPG
    IMG_9376.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_9378.JPG
    IMG_9378.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9379.JPG
    IMG_9379.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 21

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Certainly makes harvesting easier. With all that home made compost, should be growing in bigger containers if possible anwyay. Runing out of season. Are those in the greenhouse I guess. Photoperiod is waning, but still some sunny days.

Looks like really good indica flower! Still molded inside the greenhouse? Must be pretty dense.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trying to figure it out, I think I want to have a couple phenotypes possible, I don't want to narrow it too much. The SCC terps are described as refreshing fruity pine indica, and so anything with that hue of smell/flavor will make it to the keepers. They always have good potency with that terpene mix.

shiva82

Certainly makes harvesting easier. With all that home made compost, should be growing in bigger containers if possible anwyay. Runing out of season. Are those in the greenhouse I guess. Photoperiod is waning, but still some sunny days.

Looks like really good indica flower! Still molded inside the greenhouse? Must be pretty dense.
it only moulded where my friend let a branch lay across the ground. then once i had set up a dry area for the job, he turned the fans off and small heater thinking they would be fine and when i returned they were as wet as when we harvested. i burst out laughing . all the main colas rotten and went in compost

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, so they were in the cold shed with no airflow and molded? If cut up more, would have been find probably. Was the flower on the ground in the greenhouse?

shiva82

Man, so they were in the cold shed with no airflow and molded? If cut up more, would have been find probably. Was the flower on the ground in the greenhouse?
this is west uk near the coast . humidity is extreme . you need warmth and airflow or you have condensing vapour and the colas will always rehydrate if they do dry