What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

on reflection usman and volk should not of taken those short notice fights against champions from the divisions above each of them . that head kick to k.o volk was damaging

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
on reflection usman and volk should not of taken those short notice fights against champions from the divisions above each of them . that head kick to k.o volk was damaging
It was a great kick but I was especially impressed with how easily Chimaev dominated Usman on the ground. Then for round 2 he tried to box him but that didn't work so well for him. Why change what was working so well? His corner literally told him WRESTLE BRADER vetween rounds hahahah. As soon as he took him down in the 3rd it'l was all smesh

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Trying to figure it out, I think I want to have a couple phenotypes possible, I don't want to narrow it too much. The SCC terps are described as refreshing fruity pine indica, and so anything with that hue of smell/flavor will make it to the keepers. They always have good potency with that terpene mix.
The other day you said you only grew this strain for however long? Did I read it right? I asked you but you missed the question

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you guys getting lot of immigrant families moving in to your towns?

Last year a family from the Congo, Africa moved in next door to my mowing customers, and my ex's family's 26 acre hay farm property with a house and barns0 sold to family from Africa. This year a house next door to my neighbor who I mow for became a section 8 low income government owned housing and a family from Congo, Africa moved in.

They are great people from what I can tell, but wondering what is happening in our community. The foreign policy created lot of displaced people from other war torn or impoverished countries, and now we are forced to accept higher levels of immigrant people.

I guess our birth rate is lower now, so they have to replace the population. Thing with immigrants on government welfare, they don't always vote for more freedom, but may be voting for the crooked politicians who are using them as pawns so they can keep dinner on the table.

revegeta666

Not ICMag Donor
Yeah up until 2023 it was SCC only in the garden from 2010 to 2022.

Line has progressed well, and has become more potent.
So what made you start growing other strains after so many years? Want to have different stuff for smoking? Or looking to get some new blood into your line?

Last edited:
Reactions: ost

shiva82

The Book of Enoch, written during the second century B.C.E., is one of the most important non-canonical apocryphal works, and probably had a huge influence on early Christian, particularly Gnostic, beliefs. Filled with hallucinatory visions of heaven and hell, angels and devils, Enoch introduced concepts such as fallen angels, the appearance of a Messiah, Resurrection, a Final Judgement, and a Heavenly Kingdom on Earth. Interspersed with this material are quasi-scientific digressions on calendrical systems, geography, cosmology, astronomy, and meteorology.

shiva82

compressed the handful of black triangle pieces i had into a single piece with light pressure, i will open dry a further week before sealing in a jar and burping for a week. and then into the freezer . uk grown outdoor under plastic

save it for a rainy day

Attachments

• IMG_9380.JPG
    IMG_9380.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 32

shiva82

this year , i'm going to start germinating my leb hybrids and put some work in , and grow enough sensi , a plant or two , is enough smoke for my needs. i have a few testers of other hybrids to test first , but soon enough i will germ leb hybrids. in general i have found they don't mind being grown in small pots either .

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Talks about it in Genesis 5. Not sure if Enoch is mentioned much more in the Bible after that though. He seems to be on God's good side. Elijah was taken up to be with God after walking with God as well.

Genesis 5:18-24 NKJV

18 Jared lived one hundred and sixty-two years, and begot Enoch. 19 After he begot Enoch, Jared lived eight hundred years, and had sons and daughters. 20 So all the days of Jared were nine hundred and sixty-two years; and he died.

21 Enoch lived sixty-five years, and begot Methuselah. 22 After he begot Methuselah, Enoch walked with God three hundred years, and had sons and daughters. 23 So all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years. 24 And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool, breeding work!

Hey I recommend doing what I do where you only get a few seeds per plant pollinating early, but the plant is able to produce normally after that and you get a better representation of the genetic to make further selections. Plus the plant isn't a waste being FULL of seed you don't need. Only need a portion of that seed to keep the project alive and give away.

shiva82

dekkers does not set up using tippy tappy or bounce around all over the place. he just slips and slides in and out of range by an inch or so , while remaining in stance, even if switching , and when he throws he is sitting on his shots and pummelling opponents