What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need to find a good Church that studies the Bible to help me delve into the true meaning of The Holy Scriptures. I always understood the firmament to mean the primal Earth while it was in the process of being formed.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Enoch isn't in the 66 books of the Holy Bible which were selected for Christians to study, but I'm still interested in other Scriptures not in the Cannon of the Holy Bible.

I was told by a friend of mine Pastor Jerrad, a young man my age, to read the book 'Scribes and Scriptures' because it discusses the origin of the Bible.

shiva82

I need to find a good Church that studies the Bible to help me delve into the true meaning of The Holy Scriptures. I always understood the firmament to mean the primal Earth while it was in the process of being formed.
it contains us to earth, and the heavens are above it, according to some

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its not really a word we use anymore. God makes things we have to figure out what to call them. There certainly is a lot going on out there, wow! :smoke:

Seems like physics and Earth Science points to a globe. Where does the wind come from? God brings the wind out of his treasuries, and He certainly dwells in a dark cloud.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well then you have 'The Matrix', if thats all true, the globalists are way far ahead and we are going straight to Babylon, and God will have to take care of it. :)

shiva82

no point even thinking about it too much. by the time you would become a slither closer to the truth life is over . may as well just try our best in whatever we are doing

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Matter is mostly space, within the molecule and atoms is a lot of space and what we see is the result of the interaction of positive and negative charges where the subatomic particles cause charges to form on the surface of the atoms.

No way the globalists can control the physics and chemistry God has designed. Its so perfect, but does it actually exist? The Spirit of the Living God moves over the waters, and it was created.

shiva82

Matter is mostly space, within the molecule and atoms is a lot of space and what we see is the result of the interaction of positive and negative charges.

No way the globalists can control the physics and chemistry God has designed. Its so perfect, but does it actually exist? The Spirit of the Living God moves over the waters, and it was created.
you can only make A,I like they suggest they have by having god like perfect input and 100% truth. without that it will always fail

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
God keeps track of a lot, His wisdom is so deep.

The google platform certainly collects a lot of data, its not enough though.

shiva82

God keeps track of a lot, His wisdom is so deep.

The google platform certainly collects a lot of data, its not enough though.
opinions , lies , propaganda is not facts or truths either . if they want it to evolve , all input needs to be truth and factual . basically never 100% trustable , or accurate full of bias and fakery